Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How To Play
- Move the slider until it reached the "target"
- You can use the silver stepper to increase/decrease the sliders position by one (NOTE: you can only do this so many times!)
- Press "Hit!" when you are think you've got it!
- You must place the slider within ten spaces of the target, or you lose a life
- If you get a perfect score (slider placed right on the target), you will be given an extra life, an extra stepper use, and an extra 100 points!
- The difficulty will increase every five rounds, make sure to note the new maximum slider value
- At the beginning of each round you are given five extra stepper uses, and another life
- If all lives are lost, the game ends!
This game was created on a whim, as such, it is not meant to be anything major. I wasn't even planning on realeasing it until I saw the simple joy that it gave my friends and family. As I am sure you can tell, the graphics lackluster, and the UI as a whole could use some work. That being said, it is surprisingly fun! My goal was for it to be a fun little "pick-up-and-play" game, something you can tap on when your REALLY bored waiting in the airport, or on the subway. The first place I saw this "slider" style game was on Ray Wenderlich's site, http://www.raywenderlich.com/ so certainly some credit to him is due. If you are at all interested in app development you should really check him out! Also, you can visit my personal site at http://atlaswegman.com/. Thanks for downloading, and if you care to support further development you can download the paid version of this app on the app store, or donate on my website. Thanks again!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Made it a Universal app! This means you iPhone/iPod Touch users can join in on the fun :)
- Improved some "collision detection," should make it slightly easier to hit various buttons for those of you with larger fingers
Coming up next: Game Center integration so that you can compete with you friends!
Also, thanks so much for all the kind reviews, I really appreciate them!
PS. To the kindergaten teacher, send me an email and I will work out an app designed just for your kids :D
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 11, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atlas Wegman
- © 2012 Atlas Wegman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.