Everyone's Favorite Movie Ticket App. Over 59,000 5-Star Reviews!
Atom is the only mobile movie ticketing app that lets you buy movie tickets, make movie plans with friends and get a VIP experience at the movie theater so you never wait in line. Find all the latest new and upcoming movies, watch movie trailers, read reviews and browse movie showtimes directly from the app. No need to print your tickets. When you get to the movie theater, skip the box office line and scan your digital movie ticket with your iPhone.
• FREE TICKET WHEN YOU SEE 4 MOVIES: Get to know Atom Rewards with this limited time offer! Plus, enjoy everyday fast checkout, theater loyalty perks & other exclusives.
• BROWSE MORE MOVIES: Our intuitive new tile layout makes it even easier to find what you want.
• FIND THEATERS FASTER: Our simple new search bar lets you enter your location to find theaters near you.
• GO ASAP: In the mood for a movie right away? The redesigned theater page shows you what's starting soon at a glance.
• CREATE A PERSONAL WATCHLIST: Flag movies you want to see and we'll notify you when tickets become available.
• PRE-ORDER CONCESSIONS ANYTIME: Now you can add your favorite movie snacks to your order anytime (at participating locations).
PLUS, ENJOY ALL OF OUR SIGNATURE FEATURES
• Buy movie tickets & skip lines
• Pre-order food & drinks
• Pay how you want: credit card, Apple Pay, Chase Pay, PayPal
• Go together, pay separately. No more IOUs.
• Link theater loyalty accounts
• Receive exclusive movie offers
• All standard & premium formats
• Easy to cancel tickets
Atom Tickets is available at your favorite movie theaters:
• AMC Theatres (including AMC Dine-In and AMC Classic locations)
• Regal Cinemas (including United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, Cinebarre Theatres)
• Bow Tie Cinemas
• Showcase Cinemas
• Southern Theatres (including Movie Tavern, AmStar Cinemas, The Grand Theatres)
• Emagine Entertainment
• Studio Movie Grill
• B&B Theatres
• Megaplex Theatres
• Landmark Cinemas (Canada)
• New Vision Theatres
• Landmark Theatres (U.S.)
• ArcLight Cinemas
• Santikos Entertainment
• Showplace Theatres (Kerasotes)
• Cinemagic Theatres
• Flix Brewhouse
• Starlight Cinemas
• Silverspot Cinema
• WYO Movies
• O’Neil Cinemas
• Buffalo Grove Theater
• Ruby Cinemas
Atom is continuously adding support for more theaters, so stay tuned for updates.
Now you can check your Atom Rewards status from the home screen so you can see how close you are to earning a free ticket! We’ve also revamped the Profile screen to give you easier access to your tickets and settings plus implemented many other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Invite your friends, buy tickets with Apple Pay, and pre-pay for the snacks, all in one app.
Better than Fandango and Flixster
So much better than Fandango and Flixster. I forget how I even came across this app, but I’m really glad I did. It has very friendly user interface. Sleek design. You can pre-order tickets in advance of the movie release. Even months ahead. You can choose your own seats, invite friends to come with you, and even buy their tickets in advance if you have to. Even cooler is that each of your friends get their own personal ticket delivered to their phone so they don’t have to wait on you to get in. Another snazzy recent feature is that you get to see a free movie every time you go see 4 movies. An equally cool feature is you get a free movie for every friend that buys their first ticket through atom. Another great feature I love about Atom is its ability to hold all of your rewards cards. You can put in your AMC stubs info, regal cinema, and so forth. When you go checkout at the particular theater, your rewards cards will be used so you earn points. The only downside I noticed, which I hope doesn’t happen again is the fact that the person at theater couldn’t see my tickets even though I had it right there.
Horrible App with Horrible Customer Service
Tried watching Incredibles 2 with friends and wasn’t aware of the theaters age policy going in. When we got to the theater, they wouldn’t let us in no matter what so I contacted Atom’s customer support to get a refund but they told me that we couldn’t get a refund because it wasn’t within the 30 minute time period before the movie starts for cancellation, which is ridiculous bc I was unaware of the theaters age policy until we got there and no one gets to a movie 30 minites before it starts. Tried explaining this to Atim’s customer support multiple times and every time they would say that they couldn’t help me because it was the theaters responsibility, but the theater says it’s Atom’s responsibility given that they were the people who sold the tickets. Classic case of refusal to claim responsibility. And while they Atom does have the age policy of theaters at the checkout, it’s hidden in a link that first-time customers won’t be aware of. If they truly want to make this a decent app then try publishing the theaters age policy on the checkout screen instead of hiding it behind some link which isn’t hard to do. All in all, the I’m never using Atom again. I thought it’d be easy to just get some tickets to go see a movie with friends but Atom has made this a ridiculous experience. Customer service was ATROCIOUS.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.