ATracker - Daily Task and Time Tracking
By WonderApps AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing ATracker - Managing your time, beautifully.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- repetitive daily routine at work
- homemaking tasks
- baby or child daily activities
- hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Intuitive and elegant interface with customisable skin.
- Start and stop activity by just one tap.
- Able to keep notes for each activity entry.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Overview of today's activity on the main tab.
- Activity timer does not stop even the application is not running or your iPhone / iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Full customisation of activities with hundred of icons to choose from. You can also customise the color of the activity
- Group tasks by categories and allow user to filter tasks by category on "Today" tab
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart. You can also share those reports via Facebook and Twitter
- Gesture support
- Widget for iOS8.
- Apple Watch support
Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you managing your daily tasks in a simple and elegant way! One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
Amazing for school - This App has done wonders for managing my time for various classes and extracurriculars as well as keeping myself honest when I say I'm studying. It has dramatically improved my work habits.
Accurate task list and time spent.- I provide support services and when I arrive on site I often get more tasks assigned to me. I enter a simple description and start the timer. My weekly billable a have jumped 20%, much more accurate task list of work performed. I love this app.
It works! - I love this app. It provides a great way to effectively manage my time. It has all i need. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece developer :)
Just what I was looking for. - I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of said time for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design
Easy - The app is easy to set up and start using. I use it to track every day, all day and it has caused me to change my study habits for the better.
Dear Customers, your ratings help me continuously improving this app. If you like Atracker - please rate it in the AppStore, and share it via FB or Twitter. thank you!
What's New in Version 8.70
- Dropbox will drop API V1 support in June, we have implemented Dropbox V2 API in ATracker. If user has dropbox sync enabled in ATracker, Dropbox sync needs to be re-enabled in ATracker manually again, as Dropbox need to revalidate the user account access. More details can be found at http://www.Wonderapps.se/faq.
-In "Today" tab, allow user to swipe left to edit task info and swipe right to create / modify / delete last task entry.
-In piechart report, show more info on the graph.
-Minor UI changes
-Various bug fixes
Easy to use, easy to personalize
I have to admit that I downloaded this app because when DH comes home and says "what did you do all day" it makes me consider homicide.
So instead of going to hail for murder, I downloaded a handful of apps that I could use to show him every minute of my day is busy. Out of all the apps, this one is my favorite. I got rid of all the other ones. This one lets me pick colors and icons for my activities and I can add activities as I go through the day or ex post facto. I can make things as specific or vague as I want--which is important to me.
More than showing DH that I don't eat fritos and watch soaps all day, it is really helping me analyze and see where I could be more effective in time management. You can even set alarms to remind you to do things. Although this is not a feature I currently use, I appreciate that it is there in case I decide to use it later.
Simple, intuitive, free but I upgraded
This app is perfect for what I need - a simple, intuitive way - to capture times on several different tasks throughout the day. Got the Free version which allows you to Track 5 tasks (I believe?) - trick is it already comes loaded with 3 or 4 sample tasks but you can edit those to suit you. Shortly after I had the apo I realized there were more tasks for me to capture so I upgraded to the Full version for a few bucks, don't remember the price but it was inexpensive.
To Developers: please allow user to track multiple items at the same time. Currently, when I do one task & switch to another, the timer on the first one stops. Example: I 'clock-in' when I start work (Timer 1 started), then I click 2nd Timer - "Reading Email" to track how much of my day is sucked-dry by email. Timer 2 starts, but Timer 1 stops.
I love this app.
Ever since I read "Deep Work" by Cal Newport I was looking for something to track my time so I could use it more wisely. Tried a few competitors but either they required too much time to update or didn't offer enough flexibility with logging tasks.
This app solves both of these issues. It's super quick whenever I need to update it and switching between tasks is a breeze. I, like many other reviewers, got the paid version right away and did not regret it. This has already added so much value to my life and it's only been a week.
One suggestion I have is to offer a third view for analytics. So far we have bar graph and pie chart, but I would love to see a linear, hour by hour breakdown of my day. That way I know if I need to adjust my morning or evening schedule to achieve my goals. Thanks again for creating a wonderful app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 8.70
- Size: 153 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WonderApps AB
- © 2017 WonderApps AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version$4.99
- Unlimited active tasks$0.99