Introducing ATracker - Managing your time, beautifully.
One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- repetitive daily routine at work
- homemaking tasks
- baby or child daily activities
- hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Intuitive and elegant interface with customisable skin.
- Start and stop activity by just one tap.
- Able to keep notes for each activity entry.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Overview of today's activity on the main tab.
- Activity timer does not stop even the application is not running or your iPhone / iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Full customisation of activities with hundred of icons to choose from. You can also customise the color of the activity
- Group tasks by categories and allow user to filter tasks by category on "Today" tab
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart.
- Gesture support
- iPad Multitasking support with Split View and Slide Over.
- Apple Watch support
ATracker supports sync and access with web portal (https.//ATracker.pro) with auto-renewable subscription. This add-on is optional, it provides web access to ATracker services besides the app.
• ATracker subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://atracker.pro/atracker_TOS.html
Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you managing your daily tasks in a simple and elegant way! One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
Amazing for school - This App has done wonders for managing my time for various classes and extracurriculars as well as keeping myself honest when I say I'm studying. It has dramatically improved my work habits.
Accurate task list and time spent.- I provide support services and when I arrive on site I often get more tasks assigned to me. I enter a simple description and start the timer. My weekly billable a have jumped 20%, much more accurate task list of work performed. I love this app.
It works! - I love this app. It provides a great way to effectively manage my time. It has all i need. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece developer :)
Just what I was looking for. - I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of said time for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design
Dear Customers, your ratings help me continuously improving this app. If you like Atracker - please rate it in the AppStore, and share it via FB or Twitter. thank you!
- Improved stability for web sync.
- Added compact mode for "History" tab, so user can switching between "Compact" and "Expanded" mode. Compact mode only show task entry basic data without note and take a lot less space. So more entries can be displayed on screen without scrolling.
- Added option in settings allow user to decide whether show duration of latest task entry or the total for the day in "Today" tab.
- In calendar view, added a tick line for current time in calendar view.
- Various bug fixes.
Hope you enjoy these new features. Reviews and ratings are very welcome!
Ratings and Reviews
Helps me understand
A common issue amount people with FASD have symptoms of ADHD. One of the common symptoms of ADHD is not understanding time and not being able to move. That’s allot of people who need help with time and motivation! With the help of a reminder, I use this apps graphs to track how long I work on doing homework against how long I’m in class, how long I surf the web or sitting on the coach doing nothing vs. how much time I have been active. And since it posts to my calendar, I can get a general sense of what caused me to be sedentary. When reading my diary about those days when I did nothing, I begin to understand and create new objectives for myself.
I bought the Pro. Version,, short for professional. Great app, but you have room to grow. Show me the feature or a higher and enhanced ATRACKER of formatting and exporting into Apple numbers app. or excel. Then I’ll give you a five star rating.
But good job so far
Thanks for using ATracker!
For export the data to Number or Excel, please tap the export button on the top right of the piechart / bar chart report. you can either save the CSV file to Apple "Files" app or send as attachment via email. That CSV file can be opened by Numbers and Excel. If you Numbers / Excel uses different date time format, you can configure them in ATracker settings as well.
Please have it try!
I have used this app to track my daily life since December 2015. I record how much time I spend at school, work, working out, on Reddit, gaming, watching movies, etc.
I used to-do lists for a long time and kept switching which one I used, trying to find one that felt satisfying to mark something off the list. The problem with to-do lists is that they don't incentivize you to do one task that would take as long as three; so at the end of the day, you may look back and think you've only gotten one thing done. With A-tracker, I've switched my way of thinking. I've been able to use my time more effectively and look back on my day/week/month and see where I need to make improvements.
Wonderful app. If you want to figure out how you're spending the 24 hours you're getting every day, this is the app for you.
Great for writers
I am an aspiring writer/ published poet, and I wanted to optimize the use of my time. This app is excellent for my purposes. I'm able to set a timer for social networking to alert me to stop when I have been active for 30 minutes. It has a way to keep track of housework, and as a busy mom who wants to get organized so I can write at night, it feels rewarding to see all I have done in one day to make my writing and living space more amenable. I've found that certain tasks make me more creative, so I now spend more time on those activities. You can even create categories-- one of mine is "Creativity Enhancers." This app is incredible! I love it. Now I know where the time goes!
- WonderApps AB
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 WonderApps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Web portal subscription $2.99
- Web portal subscription $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.