ATracker PRO - Daily Task and Time Tracking
By WonderApps AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing ATracker - Managing your time, beautifully.
One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- repetitive daily routine at work
- homemaking tasks
- baby or child daily activities
- hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Intuitive and elegant interface with customisable skin.
- Start and stop activity by just one tap.
- Able to keep notes for each activity entry.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Overview of today's activity on the main tab.
- Activity timer does not stop even the application is not running or your iPhone / iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Full customisation of activities with hundred of icons to choose from. You can also customise the color of the activity
- Group tasks by categories
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart. You can also share those reports via Facebook and Twitter
- Gesture support
- Export activity entries via Email.
- Widget for iOS 8
Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you managing your daily tasks in a simple and elegant way!
Amazing for school - This App has done wonders for managing my time for various classes and extracurriculars as well as keeping myself honest when I say I'm studying. It has dramatically improved my work habits.
Accurate task list and time spent.- I provide support services and when I arrive on site I often get more tasks assigned to me. I enter a simple description and start the timer. My weekly billable a have jumped 20%, much more accurate task list of work performed. I love this app.
It works! - I love this app. It provides a great way to effectively manage my time. It has all i need. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece developer :)
Just what I was looking for. - I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of said time for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design
Easy - The app is easy to set up and start using. I use it to track every day, all day and it has caused me to change my study habits for the better.
Dear Customers, your ratings help me continuously improving this app. If you like Atracker - please rate it in the AppStore, and share it via FB or Twitter. thank you!
What's New in Version 8.0
-Widget support for iOS8
-iCloud sync disabled due to iCloud limitation and stability issues.
-Allow user to change font size and item height
-Allow user to select 10 different notification sound
-Allow user to export daily calendar and list view
-Allow user to export aggregated data in CSV in piechart report
-Improved support for Bluetooth keyboard
-improved images for iPhone 6 plus
-Various bug fixes
There are not enough superlatives to describe this app!
I set this app up on my iPad and it couldn't have been easier. I set up several different categories and started using it immediately. As I shift from one category of time usage to another, I simply tap the category I'm shifting to and that starts the timer on the new category and stops the timer for the category I moved from. At the end of the day, I have a really nice pie chart that captures my time usage for the day, by category. If you forget to tap a change category, you can easily edit the entry. This is going to really help me focus on the tasks that I want to focus on and avoid the time-wasters that I so easily fall into. This is just a great, great app!!
The Way Time Management Should Be
There are lot of gimmicks that use fancy jargon to put tasks and projects into various buckets. A good example of that is "Getting Things Done" which never worked for me.
From my perspective, as the owner of a successful business, the purest and most direct way manage your time, is to simply track the amount of time you spend on productive and unproductive activities during the course of a day.
This app does that really well without introducing distractions as the Pomodoro method does.
Time tracking app
Pretty nice time tracking application. Easy to create tasks, record the amount of time you spend on them, organize them into categories, and track your usage over time for everything. Very good at what it does. No significant complaints beyond a small amount of lag when switching to this application from another one, but that may just be a feature of the iOS.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 06, 2015
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 58.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WonderApps AB
- © 2014 WonderApps AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.