ATS 2018 is the official mobile application for the American Thoracic Society’s 2018 International Conference, May 18 to 23, in San Diego, CA. The ATS Conference offers the latest in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine to physicians, scientists and allied health care professionals. This easy-to-use app allows you to:
• Create real-time personalized schedules and review detailed conference information
• Search scientific sessions by day, speaker, format or specialty track
• Search scientific abstracts, case reports and late breaking abstracts by day, authors or format.
• Search for exhibiting companies, view the Exhibit Hall layout, and navigate the San Diego Convention Center
This app can be used offline when an Internet connection is not available.
The American Thoracic Society is the world’s leading medical association dedicated to advancing clinical and scientific understanding of pulmonary diseases, critical illness and sleep-related breathing disorders.
Ratings and Reviews
Robust but still has room for improvement
This is a generally a very good major meeting app. Aspects of the interface remain non-intuitive at the end-user end. Specifically saving a stared event to one's schedule calendar is difficult to discover and the online help is not informative about this procedure.
The in facility GPS locator is killer.
Slow to load, annoying ad
Pretty much what Luis Ortiz said. It constantly makes you reload the app, which meant I had to see the starting ads over and over and over, all day long. The Gilead ad and the therapy puppy ad. All day long. Has nice features, but needs some tweaking to make it faster and easier to use.
Very mediocre app
I’ve been using a version of this app for the last 3 years. It never ceases to amaze me how buggy and flawed this map is on not just a programming side but also ease of use/interface issue.
The app constantly crashes, requiring a restart of the app and being forced to see a splash screen/advert. If you switch out of the app for more than a minute, the app will lose your place and you will be forced to look at the advertisement/splash screen for another 15 seconds.
Logging in has been a hassle. I still haven’t been able to log in so I can record what talks I want to go to.
If I was in charge, this company should not be working in apps for the ATS.
- Sherpa RTLS Solutions, inc.
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Sherpa RTLS Solutions, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.