6 Reasons why you should try the ‘ATsWeatherToGo’ mobile weather app:
1. It’s FREE!
2. Shows weather data (including lightning) that other apps charge for.
3. Predicts tornadoes before they develop; no other app can do this.
4. Allows you to enter 8 custom locations for alerts: home, school, work, etc.
5. Covers all seasons and travels across the country.
6. Built by a Meteorologist with your safety in mind.
Website for more information including a video tutorial: AaronTuttleWeather.com/app-overview/
Access the menu by touching the 3 dash symbol in the upper left next to the logo or simply swipe the screen to the right. Activate the SAF-T-Net feature to receive weather alerts. Tap the balloon top right to add map and forecast locations.
Aaron Tuttle is an Oklahoma Meteorologist with the federal government that works on weather radar safety systems. He also spent a decade in local TV news protecting millions from severe storms. Place your trust in the hands of this severe weather expert and try ATsWeatherToGo today!
"Your weather, anywhere." – Meteorologist Aaron Tuttle, ATsWeatherToGo
• Current weather conditions with an hour by hour 24-hour forecast
• 7 day forecast and long-range outlooks
• Life-saving watches & warnings
• Advanced radar with weather type depiction
• Hi-Resolution OK NEXRAD sites
• Hurricane and severe storm tracking
• Lightning in the area alerts with graphical display
• Storm Prediction Center Outlooks
• Personalized push notifications to your specific location
• Blog style weather related discussions, graphics and video
• Live severe weather coverage
• Social Media integration
• Upload damage photos directly to your emergency management (OK only)
If you enjoy the app please let others know by leaving an honest, positive review.
New Splash screens and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hands Down The Best Weather App!
Aaron Tuttle’s Weather App is “The Best” weather app on the market. He being at weather-warn meteorologist in Oklahoma has put all the bells and whistles that anyone might need in getting weather alerts. Frequently I get warnings before I get National Weather Service warnings. On occasions Aarons App is the only warning that you will get for a local severe storm.
The TV weatherman focus on the large storms approaching but frequently there are other severe storms of less size that needs to be followed and reported. I can trust the Aaron Tuttle Weather App to be my first choice in keeping my family and friends safe!
Best free or paid weather app period!
I’m an okie and obviously monitor the weather constantly. I’ve bought several paid, pro, hd, weather apps and this is the only one you’ll ever need! Aaron is a legit weather enthusiast and most of all, dependable when it counts! It’s not a perfect app but nothing is perfect in this world. My Radar, Storm, Weather Underground, Weather ch, plus more, I have all the PAID versions and this app has everything they offer, if not more and it’s FREE people, no gimmicks! Please, keep up the great work Mr Tuttle and I appreciate all your efforts to help benefit all of us. Thank you!
App used to be great
For starters, who uses a splash screen of their own pic? I get the fact your in body building which can lead to wanting attention, but come on man, this is a weather app. You should separate the two. Next, the ads. I completely understand ads are a way recover from having a free app, but you should really consider offering a paid option that completely eliminates the ads. That’s normal in an app these days. Please consider. Aside from the two deficiencies above, your app is great. Just need to consider how your audience wants to consume your product. No profile pic and no ads.
Developer Response ,
Actually every TV station does that to market their weather brand/team. I'm no different. It's so you know who the person is that you're placing your trust and safety in. Wouldn't you want to know it isn't some kid? Your feedback is opposite from 99.9% of all users. -AT
- Aaron Tuttle
- 94.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2019 Aaron Tuttle LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.