By Aaron Tuttle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
6 Reasons why you should try the ‘ATsWeatherToGo’ mobile weather app:
1. It’s FREE!
2. Shows weather data (including lighting) that other apps charge for.
3. Predicts tornadoes before they develop; no other app can do this.
4. Allows you to enter 8 custom locations for alerts: home, school, work, etc.
5. Covers all seasons and travels across the country.
6. Built by a Meteorologist with your safety in mind.
Website for more information including a video tutorial: AaronTuttleWeather.com/app-overview/
Access the menu by touching the 3 dash symbol in the upper left next to the logo or simply swipe the screen to the right. Activate the SAF-T-Net feature to receive weather alerts.
Aaron Tuttle is an Oklahoma Meteorologist with the federal government that works on weather radar safety systems. He also spent a decade in local TV news protecting millions from severe storms. Place your trust in the hands of this severe weather expert and try ATsWeatherToGo today!
"Your weather, anywhere." – Meteorologist Aaron Tuttle, ATsWeatherToGo
• Current weather conditions transitioning to a 24 hour forecast
• 7 day forecast and long-range outlooks
• Life-saving watches & warnings
• Advanced radar with weather type depiction
• Hi-Resolution OK NEXRAD sites
• Hurricane and severe storm tracking
• Lightning in the area alerts with graphical display
• Storm Prediction Center Outlooks
• Personalized push notifications to your specific location
• Blog style weather related discussions, graphics and video
• Live severe weather coverage
• Social Media integration and photo upload
• Road Angel roadside assistance
If you enjoy the app please let others know by leaving an honest, positive review.
*SAF-T-Net feature currently not available for use on tablets.
What's New in Version 3.15.1
Access to Road Angel, roadside assistance.
Removed Google +
New icon for road angel
Changed sidebar ordering
App quick start tutorial added
BEST APP for weather
After moving to OK from Cali where I never paid attention to the weather let alone needed a app on my phone for it downloaded numerous apps when moving here and none were accurate & straight forward and this one.
AT's Weather is quick but mostly it's reliable. Current weather, the forecast and a map is available at your fingertip. You can literally watch a storm approach you at your will. It's great!
Best weather App out there! I've tried many weather Apps and this is the most reliable of them all. Try it, you won't be sorry.