Attack By Turns- Free risk strategy game
By Play By Turns Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>> Get Attack By Turns for FREE now (Save $2.99)
"Simple concept but refreshingly different, take risks to conquer!" -Appoday
A great turn based risk game of world domination to play with Your friends and other players.
It's a classical risk board game where the objective is conquer every country on the map. The game uses push messages to send turns and allows
You to play at your own pace. Easy and straight forward gameplay for the casual strategy game player.
Beware, it's very addictive!
* Familiar multiplayer strategy board game. (2-3 players)
* Play with friends and random opponents at your own pace.
* Turn based game play
* Push nofications inform you when its your turn.
* Game Statistics keep track of your results versus the other players.
* Leader board with top scores.
* Chat and form alliances with your opponents.
* Collect Bonus Cards to increase troops.
* Access your games anywhere with your iphone or ipod touch.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Bug fixes and optimization
Great game with room for improvement.
Attack is a great way to bring the Risk strategy to iOS. A few improvements could make this game a five star. There needs to be some kind of a timer for those who don't take their turns (if there is a timer it's too long currently). Four player would be a great addition, though with the delays that some games incur that could become too much. The option would still be nice though. The ability to move troops in more than one territory during the movement phase would be great, at least an option to turn it on at the beginning of the game. I also found that the 'stop movement' button and the 'next phase' button are too close together, at least on the iPhone and have unpleasant results. All in all, this is a solid game, and if the other players keep up it becomes very addictive.
A good version of risk
This is a decent version of risk. There are a few glitches generally involving the number of armies on a country not updating or going away and needing a app restart. As far as mimicking risk besides the cards being different it's missing getting more army men for countries you only get a bonus for continents. That's the only thing it's really missing.
This is a good fun game, has some glitches, and could use some more features. I would say the most needed feature is the ability to replay the last player(s) move(s). I would like to see their moves replayed so I can see what sneakiness their tactics are trying. Other than that pretty good game still well worth playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Play By Turns Ltd.
- © Play By Turns Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AttackByTurn In-App$2.99