Attendance Record LITE mobile application is a simple way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance, for child and school care centers to keep record of times of when children have been signed in and out, for a small business to record times of when employees start and finish work and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance.
• Create different types of events.
• Add up to a maximum of 7 event records
• Add up to a maximum of 50 attendee records
• Copy recurring events
• Ability for attendees to sign himself in and out
• Ability for authorised signee to sign on behalf of attendees
• Administrators have full access to view and update all records
• Administrators can send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via View Attendee details screen and Event Sign In/Out screen
• Export event attendance report in csv format
• Export full list of attendees and linked signees in csv format
• Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format
• List events in calendar view
The LITE version contains ads. If user opts to enable visibility in iTunes, the Attendance Record LITE's database file can be copied and restored in the full version of this mobile application.
Allow user to select frequency type (daily, weekly, fortnightly) when copying an event.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.