Attendance Record mobile application is a simple way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance, for child and school care centers to keep record of times of when children have been signed in and out, for a small business to record times of when employees start and finish work and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance.
• Create different types of events.
• Add/edit unlimited number of events
• Add/edit unlimited number of attendees
• Copy recurring events
• Delete events
• Includes functionality for attendees to sign himself in and out
• Includes functionality for authorised signee to sign on behalf of attendees
• Administrators have full access to view and update all records
• Administrators can send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via View Attendee details screen and Event Sign In/Out screen
• Export report on event's attendance in csv format
• Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format
• Export full list of attendees and linked signees in csv format
• List events in calendar view
The first time the application is launched, you will be asked if you wish to enable iCloud backup and visibility in iTunes. iCloud storage is limited and enabling visibility in iTunes will allow you to access your Attendance Record database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. A copy of your Attendance Record database can also be restored in another device where the Attendance Record app is installed with visibility in iTunes enabled. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.
Allow user to select frequency type (daily, weekly, fortnightly) when copying an event.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.