Attendance Roll Call LITE mobile application is a simple and convenient way of tracking attendance. It is a great tool for teachers and trainers to keep a record of their students' class attendance and for event organizers in general to keep track of participants' attendance.
• Create different types of events
• Add up to 50 attendee records in the attendee master file
• Add up to 7 event records with start and end date times
• Add attendees to events
• Delete attendees from events
• Copy recurring events
• Delete events
• Sign attendees in and out of events or mark as absent
• Send SMS (if available on device) or email to attendee contact via View Attendee details screen and Event Sign In/Out screen
• Export event attendance report in csv format
• Export list of attendees from master file in csv format
• Export report on attendee's attendance record in csv format
• List events in calendar view
The first time the application is launched, you will be asked if you wish to enable iCloud backup and visibility in iTunes. iCloud storage is limited and enabling visibility in iTunes will allow you to access your Attendance Roll Call LITE database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. A copy of your Attendance Roll Call LITE database can also be restored in another device where the LITE or the FULL version of the app is installed with visibility in iTunes enabled. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.
Allow user to select frequency type (daily, weekly, fortnightly) when copying an event.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.