The Auburn Athletics official app allows fans to stay on top of the season's sports. Stay updated with scores, schedules, breaking news, rosters, tickets, merchandise and much more.
- News. Review breaking news, photos and social media updates.
- Stats. Dig deeper while viewing live scoreboards, box scores and post game details on the schedule.
- Players. Check out the rosters and get to know your favorite players.
- Schedule. Complete schedule for Auburn Athletic events.
- Media. Listen to live broadcasts, watch videos.
- Gameday Info. View information on Auburn gamedays and facilities.
- Fanzone. Participate in Trivia, Auctions and Contests.
- Tickets. Buy tickets for upcoming home games.
- Gear. Purchase your favorite sports apparel and other merchandise from The Official Store.
- Guest Assist. Contact information for assistance from Auburn Athletics.
- Groups (subscribe/unsubscribe in Settings).
- Push Notifications (subscribe/unsubscribe in Settings).
We listened to your feedback and updated the overall app navigation plus added a Home screen that allows you to personalize the sports you follow. We hope you love the changes!
- Brand new "Home" screen which combines the news and info for all your favorite sports
- Updated Game Detail pages for Football and Basketball (tap on Home's scorecards or from schedule)
- Tap on the sport icon on "Home" or visit "Sports" to see specific details on the sport you love (News, Roster, Schedule + more)
- Added bottom tab bar navigation
- Moved menu to "More" tab
Ratings and Reviews
New Audio/Video Section
I used to be able to listen to a broadcast on my phone while still using the phone or while the phone screen was off. Now it has to stay open to the app and awake in order to listen. It was better before.
No matter what I set my notifications on, I would get score updates from the football games and they would pop up before the score occurred on my stream. Very annoying. I would even try to disable the notifications for a specific game but it would enable them back when I exited the app so my only recourse was to delete the app so it wouldn’t spoil the game.
I do not enjoy this app. I would prefer an app that would just be about Auburn football. I don’t look at or read all the junk that is on the home page. It is just too cluttered with stuff I don’t care about. I want the schedule, scores, and injury reports.
- GoHopscotch, Inc.
- 90.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 GoHopscotch, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.