Audi on demand
Driving redesigned. Anytime. Anywhere.
Audi on demand is the fastest and easiest way to drive the Audi you choose. Delivered to you.
Whether it’s a leisurely trip, business travel with style, or just a drive downtown, getting behind the wheel of an Audi is a complete driving experience. Book a day, a weekend, or longer — our timeframes are flexible so you can be, too. Enjoy Audi. On demand.
The service is currently exclusive to San Francisco.
- Audi vehicles: Book the perfect Audi for every occasion right from your iPhone
- Audi concierge: Your vehicle will be delivered wherever you want at no additional costs. Keyless operation: Unlock and start the car with your phone or your personal Audi key card.
- Premium performance: All models are equipped with Audi quattro® all-wheel drive, Audi MMI® Navigation plus, and Premium Plus trims.
- On your terms: Car insurance and car accessories are available for your convenience. Get unlimited mileage for most of the fleet.
- Audi Premium Package: Wi-Fi and Audi connect features, Bay Area FastTrak toll fees, cleaning and Audi concierge services inclusive.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Had family in town so I rented the Q3 to make sure the 4 of us had plenty of room for our drive up North for a weekend getaway. There was plenty of space for a 5th person. I have to say the ride was very smooth and the vehicle was spotless inside and out. It might have been new...
The concierge service was excellent! ! They were on time, friendly, and courteous. I was greeted by the concierge team member and received an overview of the vehicle and he answered any questions I had. He even helped me add my destination address to the navigation system. I received a text alerting me of their arrival for drop off and pick up, and one an hour before the rental ends- which I appreciated.
It was a smooth & efficient process to rent and return!
Beware - not your typical rental company, they charge for every scratch
Car had small scratches in one area (most companies don't dock you for smaller scratches) that was not pointed out on return when they do a video walk-around, and since I only purchased extra insurance vs the other additional instance (not clear during booking you're buying a useless one) they pass on some ridiculously high repair costs, force you to pay by credit card within 3 days, and then you have to wait to get reimbursed by your insurance on your own.
Premium Pricing for a less than premium feature.
As a 3-time (and counting) Audi owner, I’ve always been extremely impressed with the machine. However when I see similar car on demand applications in SF offering the same A7 I looked, but with with gas, insurance, and any tolls accrued INCLUDED for $80 flat rate, all day. Are these cars meant to be written off? They’re most certainly not intended to create a competitive offering against.. any of the contemporaries, honestly. End the pricing extengunation, fix the city exclusivity, and this concept is a home run.
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.