Audibly plays your music in sync across nearby iOS devices. Just choose the songs you want, link up some devices, and you're ready to go.
Hanging out with friends and want to play a song, but your phone’s speakers aren't loud enough? Instantly create a wireless surround sound system and forget messy headphone cables.
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Control the volume across all the devices
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Use filters to change the pitch of the music
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• iPhones can Broadcast and Listen.
• iPads can connect as Listeners
• No Internet connection required*
Audibly was first created at WWDC by a group of students: Nick Frey, Chris Galzerano, and Veeral Patel.
* Music can be streamed over Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi on newer, supported devices, anywhere you are without an Internet connection. Devices can also connect over a Wi-Fi network.
Nick Frey is currently a musician and Co-Founder of Workflow. Chris Galzerano is the founder of Playr Inc. Veeral Patel is currently doing work for apple.
-iPhone XS Optimizations
-Stability & Support Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! It’s great for when you wanna stream your content anywhere. I wish you could add the ability to import files from other apps or iCloud Files app.
Simply a must download. 👍
Could be amazing.
This is an awesome idea, and I'd very much like to have the app to use! The interface is simple and effective, and it all looks wonderful. Yet there are absolutely things that could be improved.
Of course, I'm sure the synchronization is very hard to perfect in terms of software, but the fact remains that syncing the music is pretty much the biggest part of this app/concept. When I tried it out between my iPod and iPhone (former broadcasting, latter listening) it sounded as though the iPhone was playing the music a little slower than the iPod. The beats seemed different, thus there was a slight delay (which I suppose could be acceptable, though frustrating as all hell).
If this could somehow be remedied I'll be forcing the app in my friends' faces right away!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.