Audio Books by Audiobooks
By RB Audiobooks USA LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The hottest titles, the coolest features, and the best service. Audiobooks by Audiobooks.com is the best way to enjoy more books, every day. Experience how audiobooks can transform your commute, household chores, work out sessions, and more!
This free audiobook app has a library of 6,000+ free audiobooks, and more than 100,000 premium audiobooks in every genre including fiction, romance, business, sci-fi, mystery and more. Access thousands of best sellers and hundreds of new releases added every week. Download or stream an audio book to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and start listening to a great story instantly, no need to sync to your computer. Read more books and get more done with our most stable, feature-filled app ever.
- Your first premium audio book is free!
- Unlimited access to our free audiobook section with 6,000+ titles
- Library of more than 100,000 premium audio books including bestsellers, weekly new releases and more
- Books added to your library are yours to keep, forever
- Create custom bookmarks with notes, memos and comments
- Listen to books faster than ever with variable narration speed
- Detailed series information lets you browse popular series or easily find your next book
- Available to international users (library may vary based on region)
- Effortlessly enjoy audiobooks in your vehicle through full compatibility with CarPlay and select manufacturer’s in-car infotainment systems
- The only audiobook app available natively for the new Apple TV
- The Audiobooks.com Apple Watch app allows you to easily control selection and playback of audiobooks from your library
- Download audible stories directly to any Apple mobile device, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Stream audiobooks anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and mobile data to enjoy your entire library without taking up device storage space
- The widget and 3D Touch Home Screen Quick Actions allow one touch access to your audiobooks
- Exclusive members-only discounts let you save up to 80% on audio books over retail list price
- Enjoy audiobooks together with a huge selection of family-friendly titles for children and young adults
- Learn a new language with hundreds of new educational audio courses for 45+ different languages
- Full-length audio Bibles and other religious audio books, meditations and prayer books
- Effortless browsing via a large, visual interface
- Live Chat with customer service tool
- My Recommendations tool to generate customized suggestions for your next listen
What's New in Version 5.7.4
Thanks for using Audiobooks.com! To make your user experience better, we regularly bring updates to the App Store. This update includes improvements for reliability and speed, and fixes bugs throughout.
Undoing Project by Michael Lewis
My preference is for non-fiction, and I especially enjoy books that are both entertaining and informative. One such book is the Undoing project by Michael Lewis. The author happens to be an excellent story teller. He had a remarkable ability to tackle a challenging story and tell it in a very understandable way. The story is about the remarkable relationship between to professors who focus on solving problems from a psycholical perspective that is unique and creative. For example, figuring out why pilots in the 1990's were landing at the wrong airports. This book is a very interesting read.
Audio books is very good, my only complaint with this service is that one time I downloaded 2 books at once and both of them were awful. I contacted the company, but never even received a response. Audio books should have better customer service. They should also find a way to accomodate readers if the books are not good. That was $30 wasted for no reason.
Easy to use!
Great app that is user friendly. I was always able to finally get to my favorite book club books at 10:00 pm at night. After about 10 pages of reading that was it - I would fall asleep. It would take me a month to finish a book! Now, with the Audio Book app, I am able to "read" a book a week! I just listed to Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance. Thanks to the app, I was able to finish it in time for book club tomorrow! It was easy to pull up, the book would automatically sync with my phone/car and voila - I was listening to the book while driving - multitasking without getting into an accident! A great way for a busy mom of teenagers to stay on top of her reading while driving kids around town and waiting in the car!
I'm listening to The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington on the Audiobooks app for iPhone, and have had such a great experience! It's so easy to pick up where I left off, and if I want to skip backward or forward, the "30-second" buttons are perfect. I would definitely recommend this app to others, although I'm not sure I will continue using it after the free trial because the monthly fee, while comparable to other audio apps, is a bit steep for my budget and listening capacity. But who knows, I may be persuaded after all since I'm making my way through this book faster than with any other audio book app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 5.7.4
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: RB Audiobooks USA LLC
- © Audiobooks.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes