Audio Converter Lite
By Fatima Malagouen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audio Converter Lite is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert audio files to various formats. Audio Converter Lite does well in converting your medias to popular audio formats.
2. Extract audio files from video : WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Audio Converter Lite keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Excellent quality and high speed. Audio Converter Lite is professional in audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Audio Converter Lite - http://geranium-soft.com/products/audio-converter-lite
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Fixed a bug where preset not loaded
macOS Sierra ready
Audio Converter Lite - is working perfectly
This is my second time using the product and so far, it works like a charm. My phone voice recorder uses m43 which many people can’t open, so I need a way to quickly convert files. This has been perfect. The limitation of the Lite version is that you can only do two at a time. I plan on testing it a few more times and then purchasing pro in order to convert more files at once.
Before this review, I have used this app for about 5months to be sure, although I hardly give 100%, but I had to rate this app 5 stars of the available 5 because it does perfectly what the developer said it should and has not failed just once. Good work!
Good for converting from ogg
After trying several other apps, none which could properly convert ogg audio files to another format, this was the only app I tried which was able to successfully read and convert the ogg files.
The user interface is somewhat rough and needs some work. There are other UI mistakes, such as spelling mistakes (“Continue” was misspelled on one button).
This is a “lite” version, so it will only convert two files at a time, so if you need to batch process a bunch of files, you’ll need to upgrade. But if you only need to convert a couple of files, this app will do the job.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Fatima Malagouen
- © Geranium Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor