Audio Converter Pro is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert audio files to various formats. Audio Converter Pro does well in converting your medias to popular audio formats.
2. Extract audio files from video : WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Audio Converter Pro keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Excellent quality and high speed. Audio Converter Pro is professional in audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Audio Converter Pro - http://geranium-soft.com/products/audio-converter-pro
* New output format / preset
* Performances improvements - Minor bug fixes
* Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I make beats and record/edit a podcast for someone, so I am always working with WAV files. This app is perfect for converting the podcasts to mp3/m4a to upload, and for making those lossy versions of my beats and CD library to keep in my iCloud music library for showing people & testing in the car. Huge space-saver, since i have a big music collection but limited cellular data. I got the pro version because you can convert things using whatever sample rate you want with mp3s. plus, when my disc drive was broken, i was importing CDs onto my PS3 and then copying them to a flash drive to put on my computer (dark times). My PS3 was saving uncompressed audio as a video format, that this app recognized and converted back to WAV and mp3 with no trouble! I highly recommend this app. Sadly, the metadata DOES usually get erased when you convert things, so pro-audio folks may want to use software that writes metadata. Other than that, well worth the money!
I've been an audiophile for 42 years and converted to the Mac OS in 2014 lock stock and barrel never going back to Windows. I had over 10K songs in various formats, mp3 and wav mostly, this app works smoothly and can handle volume conversions. The feature to save to mp4 right into itunes is sweet because it retains the track number and loads the album sequentially along with the picture of the album cover, not so w/ MP3 but the MP3 is fine. I would not hesitate to purchase this app and recommend it highly.
It Simply Works
I tried the Lite version on my Mac, mainly to convert music files to MP3. It worked so well that I purchased the full blown product. When a product works this well, the developers should reap the benefit of folks like us making the full version purchase. And this product does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
- Fatima Malagouen
- 34.6 MB
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Geranium Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.