Audio Converter Pro
By Fatima Malagouen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audio Converter Pro is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert audio files to various formats. Audio Converter Pro does well in converting your medias to popular audio formats.
2. Extract audio files from video : WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Audio Converter Pro keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Excellent quality and high speed. Audio Converter Pro is professional in audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Audio Converter Pro - http://geranium-soft.com/products/audio-converter-pro
What's New in Version 1.80
This update fixes an issue with M4A preset
Stop movie player when closing window
Designed for OS X Yosemite
Good for DJs
Pleased with this product; lite version and pro version are equally useful for DJs (like myself) seeking to standardize a wide variety of formats to 320bit MP3 (typically I’m downgrading lossless, remember that you can’t upgrade quality!). Lite version gates to 2 tracks at once, Full version allows large batch conversion. For $7 I feel this is an honest price for a product that works well, is convenient, and delivers. Note: I am still testing to see if the MP3 algorithm converts the depth of the bass / his as needed, regardless it might be smart to run your file through Platinum Notes or a similar music filter after converting.
Really awesome converter!!!! but it needs a few accessibility fixes.
Really great converter I use to convert various files for my job. It does a really great job. I can convert just a few files, or I have converted thousands of files, and it handles it like a champ.
my reason for giving it a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star is that I am blind. I use Voice Over to navigate the application. I wish the developers would add proper labels to the controls, there a bunch of controls that speak as check boxes, but I have no idea what they do. This is my largest complaint. Keep up the great job with this application!!
not a good product
Hi, to start I would like to ask the distributer to return my 6.99!! Your app doesnt work like it should I’m very dissapointed because I got it to convert my *.m4a files - podcasts to be exact so I can play them as mp3 in my car however this program only converts 20% of those, in the mean time I installed some free converter from the appstore and it converts them all! I am dissapointer with your service as well, there is no customer service, updates available your website’s main page only works but 'contact us’ doesn’t work! Like I said having this app for 5 min already drove me mad enough to wire this! If any of you admins reads this please contact me and refund my money becaue it seems like this is the only way to get to you!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.80
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Fatima Malagouen
- © Geranium Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor