Audio Converter Pro
By Fatima Malagouen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audio Converter Pro is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert audio files to various formats. Audio Converter Pro does well in converting your medias to popular audio formats.
2. Extract audio files from video : WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Audio Converter Pro keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Excellent quality and high speed. Audio Converter Pro is professional in audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Audio Converter Pro - http://geranium-soft.com/products/audio-converter-pro
What's New in Version 1.60
Simple and to the point
Its a simple program that does exactly what it says. I didn’t like that it does not take advantage of the processor multicore efficiently, but it still converted my audio files quickly, so on that grounds I have no complains. It worked for the three formats I use, so for me this is great.
**UPDATED REVIEW** Works well, but doesn’t import metadata. Poor customer service.
I tried the lite version and thought it was ridiculous that it was limited to two tracks at a time. I bought the Pro version to be able to import entire CDs, but I didn’t anticipate that a single CD (73 minutes of music) would take nearly TWO HOURS to import as AIFFs! Plus, I doesn’t let me rename the tracks prior to importing them (or if it does, I couldn’t figure out how), so I have to go back and rename them all.
I’ve reach out to Audio Converter Pro Support to see if they can offer some guidance. If they can help me speed up this app, or show me what I’m missing, I’ll add one or two more stars. For now, I’m less impressed with this as I thought I would be.
Version 1.60 is MUCH faster for me than version 1.56. I'm also using this latest version to convert exisiting files rather than import them directly from a CD. Converting 16 FLAC files to AIFF took only about a minute! Very impressive.
I’m still giving this app only four stars because nearly two months after my inquiry, the developer still hasn't responded to my email about my slow CD import experience. The app also still didn’t import any of the metadata for converted tracks, requiring me to spend extra time filling in basic information like album and artist names as well as track and disc numbers.
In my original review, I’d said that the app failed to "Send to iTunes" even though I’d configured it to do so. Turns out it did import the tracks into iTunes, but because it failed to import the album name or artists for those tracks, I didn’t see where they’d been added to the iTunes library.
The app does actually work, but these inconveniences and the poor customer service are disappointing for a paid app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 13, 2014
- Version: 1.60
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Fatima Malagouen
- © Geranium Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor