Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Back to School Special Sale for a LIMITED time! ORIGINAL price - $18.99 ***
*** Get it to cut unwanted recordings for just keeping happy and funny audio clips now! ***
iFunia Audio Cutter is a neat application to quick and easy cut your music and audio file on Mac. You could cut out a desired musical fragment from almost all audio formats: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
Simple steps to cut the music and audio files to make it for a Phone ringtone, or audio track&voiceovers when making a home video.
1. open the audio file
2. Adjust the interval and trim length
3. Save the trimmed audio track on your computer
1. Trim and cut your audio in a quick and easy way.
2. Support drag-n-drop audio file or import music from iTunes directly.
3. A wide variety of input audio supported: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac, etc.
4. Apply quick fade in, fade out effect for trimmed audio track.
5. Support zoom in and zoom out the waveform to trim the audio file more accurately.
6. You could play the original audio and preview trimmed audio in real time.
7. Can save the trimmed audio files to as many as 13 formats: .aac, .m4a, .ac3, .mp3, .wma, .wav, .ogg, .aiff, .flac, .amr, .mka, .mp2, .au.
8. Support rename the output trimmed audio file.
9. Quick and simple to use, always ready to work for you.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Add help document
- Fixed the bug that some user's output .m4a file can't be played in iTunes
- Change the enlarged view to the entire audio when first loading music
- Performance optimizations
- Other minor fixes
This program works as advertised. In fact it’s quite useful. However, difficulty controlling it made me rate it three out of five. It is very frustrating to try to place the playhead and starting/ending positions where you want them. The creators of this program should update it and add in the option to enter exact times for the start/end spot using the keyboard. Additionally when you try to move the playhead the program will often act like you were trying to adjust the start or end position instead. There are little paddle things attached to each that give the appearance you should click & drag the paddle to adjust that marker; in fact the paddles do nothing at all, and the program always “grabs” whichever marker it thinks the mouse was closest to. You will often find it impossible to get this program to do exactly what you want.
Good but buggy
Very useful app that makes it easy to trim an audio clip, add fade in/fade out effects, and save to just about any audio format available. My reason for only giving it 3 stars is that it has a bug that causes some of the controls to become unresponsive after a couple of minutes of use. When this happens I can’t drag the handles for the starting or stopping points where I want, and the only way to fix it (that I know of) is to quit the app and start over. Therefore I have to make all the edits I need pretty quickly before the controls freeze up. Other than that it’s a very simple and useful app that does what it’s meant to, and if the developers would just address this one problem I could give it five stars.
Easy! It does exactly what was promised
If you want to cut and slice different songs you may have saved in any number of audio formats, this is the tool for you! Great app, must try, especially if you have a hard time finding the right Ringtone from your favorite songs. Load your song select your start and end and hit save. It saves in Mp3 format and it is definately a pleasure! My search for a simple audiio cutter has ceased!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iFunia Corporation
- © 2011-2014 iFunia Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor