By Learner’s Digest International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your phone or ipad
For Current Subscribers and Members , please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you do not have an online account, press the Create Account button on the App or visit www.audiodigest.org/createaccount.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password 4) Access your programs
Please contact us with your comments and questions at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.5
• Mobile network compatibility – You no longer need to be connected to wifi to download your programs
• Delete programs from device
• Sort by recently viewed, latest downloaded and hide completed programs
• Board Review purchasers can access content directly through the mobile app
• All Access and My Choice subscribers can now search, select and download from the entire Audio Digest Library from their device
• Evaluation error fixed
• Fixed ability to test offline
• Added more options for organizing library
• Stability issues addressed
Works just OK. Lots of room for improvement.
I have subscribed to Audio-Digest for over 10 years. Audio-Digest provides one of my favorite ways to keep up to date in field and earn CMEs. However, this iPhone/iPad app has lots of room for improvement. My guess is that a fair amount of AD subscribers listen to lectures while driving. This app should attempt to make listening to lectures while driving an easier experience. The Play/Pause, 30sec replay, and lecture speed buttons should be bigger and separated by a longer distance. The replay button should either be configurable or have more options than the 30seconds now available. If I missed a word, I don't want to be forced to replay the last 30 seconds.
Also, there should be an option to listen to a lecture without first completing the pretest. It not very safe to complete the pretest while driving just to be able to listen to the lecture.
The app does not currently remember the pause point of the lecture. When you restart the app, the lecture plays from the beginning.
The app should also ideally be able mark completed lectures as such.
Frustrating to use
If you are using this app, you probably already paid for audio Digest. Unfortunately, this app is extremely difficult to use.
The single worst part of it is to download the downloaded. I had to download Them every time I wanted to use them. If that could be fixed, the app with the much more usable.
Another quad too. You have to select the lectures online, cannot do it through the app. You have to take the pretest before you lecture, which is not bad, but it does make it so that you can start something new while you are driving. Finally, all the content from lectures from conferences that were clearly audiovisual. Unfortunately, as the name implies, this is only audio Digest, there are no visuals. Since this at RDD use my iPhone as visual capacity, it would be great if we could please select this visuals.
Recent update HORRIBLE!!
This version is just AWFUL! Recent versions were nice, but no this one. Programs are, on my account, on 7 separate pages, and it takes 20-30 seconds to go from one page to the next. Bigger problem- my page one has several programs, but pages 2 and 3 have no programs. There are a couple of programs on page 4. To go from page 1 to page 4 means 30 seconds going to page 2, then 30 seconds to go to page 3, then 30 seconds more to finally get to page 4. Madness!
As frustrating is the fact that programs disappear at random and don't reappear unless you force the app to quit and restart.
Makes me sad I just dropped $1K on the "all access" program. It's too much of a chore I use this program.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2010. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.