By Learner’s Digest International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your iPhone or iPad.
The Audio Digest Mobile App is a service for existing customers. If you are having problems with login, please contact us at 1-800-423-2308.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Bug fixes and improvements
Good service, lousy app
I have subscribed to Audio-Digest in my specialty (psychiatry) for over 20 years, on cassettes, then CDs. The app is handy...but:
1) not infrequently, A-D puts out a defective audio file that crashes the app. The only solution is to download the audio file to my phone.
2) The most basic audio apps remember the place. This lousy app won't. In fact, often I can open up the app, minute timer is in the right place, but then it crashes back to the main section.
I then have to go back to the audio file, and struggle to move the cursor to the right minute. As soon as I let go, it jumps back or forth so I have to hear material I've already heard.
I have repeatedly commented to Audio-Digest and am informed that the new app will be released any day. That's a story I've been hearing for over two years.
This is the worst app on my phone! If fact, it's often not on my phone because every couple days I have to delete the app and redownload it.
They want me to pay $2000 for the platinum version, but when the $500 version doesn't even have basic functionality I'm not inclined to pay more.
Great app to review medicine
I like the app greatly. It would be nice if you can highlight the text and see the summary at one place, so that you can go back and review the highlighted text.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 10, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2015. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.