Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder
By Imesart S.a.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Audio Memos is a voice recorder for the iPhone and iPad. What you'll really like about Audio Memos, is that you can actually HEAR your recordings (try it and compare, you'll hear what we mean). It's also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as volume boost, volume normalizing, editing of recordings and more. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it one of the most advanced recorder.
This is a great recorder, don't just take our word for it: Audio Memos Free has been featured by Apple in the "What's hot" section.
This is an ad supported version of "Audio Memos". So you get most of the full version's features, with NO LIMITS on recording length as on many other free products.
Your recordings are stored on your device but can be backed up to your computer using a simple web browser (or by email). The download procedure is no more complicated than going on our web site and clicking on download files (no registration required). See our website for more details.
• Send recordings by email (up to 3MB in free version).
• Use bookmarks to navigate easily in a recording (in the pro version).
• Voice and timer activated recording (in the pro version).
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time (in the pro version).
• High quality recordings up to 44100 Hz. Three levels of quality are available: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
• Professionally engineered audio normalizing filter, which enables you to have a constant average volume on all your recordings. This feature does not modify your recordings, so you can turn it on even if you intend to post process your audio files on a computer.
• Wide range volume control using a volume boost. While listening to a recording, volume can be increased using your device's volume keys. If you find this insufficiently loud, you can adjust the volume boost in the application's settings.
• Normalizing and boosting filters use dynamic compression with a non linear function to prevent clipping and minimize distortions. Note however that eventual clipping and distortion created by the microphone are not suppressed. If you care about quality, use the headset's microphone instead of the built in one.
• Make stereo recordings (in the paid version).
• Records even when your device is in sleep mode; and pauses automatically in the event of an incoming phone call.
• Advanced listing of your recordings, which displays name, date, length and size information. A detailed view is also available for each recording. This view gives extra information such as quality and download status of a recording.
• Must have controls as pause record, pause play, slider, quality control.
• Uses widespread wav format to store recordings, so you can transfer and read them on any device.
• Works with the iPod Touch if you have an Apple headset with a microphone.
• Upload recordings to any FTP server you choose (in the pro version).
• Access your recordings as a remote drive using the Finder, Windows Explorer or any WebDAV client (in the pro version).
What's New in Version 4.6.1
• Support for iTunes File Sharing.
• Send bigger memos by emails.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Clean, smart app
I looked around for long time to find an audio memo app that wasn't annoying or extremely dumb. This app has a clean, simple interface and lots of specific controls to offer a very high-quality experience. Exporting is easy, recording is easy. What else could you possibly want?
easy to use
easy to use
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Imesart S.a.r.l.
- © 2016 Imesart S.a.r.l
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.