Audio Slide A Math
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This is a very clean and no nonsense app that can be used to supplement your addition drills. No distracting music and the option to turn off the voice is a plus. My kiddo likes discovering his correct answer at a swipe of a finger." -- Little bookworm's mama
Slide-A-Math offers an intuitive and innovative way for preschool kids to learn basic number additions.
Numbers and pictures are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each question comes with pictures and voice so kids can learn to count, add and speak at the same time.
In this version, we have included the following new features:
1. Randomized questions so it is not just a boring number flashcard
2. Adorable pictures to represent the answer, so kids can count them too
3. Touch the question mark to hear the question
4. Slide the button to reveal and listen to the answer
5. Turn sound on and off to suit every situation
6. Visual cue to touch for question, and to slide for answer
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added new icons to the counting cue
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 28, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2010 Orados.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.