Spectrum Analyzer is full of fantastic advanced features you won’t find elsewhere easily!
This app offers a fast and accurate spectrum analysis suitable for both amateur hi-fi enthusiasts and professional A/V engineers. This incredibly precise, pro level tool is perfect for tuning your home cinema, car stereo, subwoofers, and more. Spectrum analyser gives insight into your sounds and deconstructs the audio spectrum, showing the levels of the various frequencies in your audio signal.
The built-in sound meter provides high-quality measurement results when measuring ambient noise levels in a multitude of real-life scenarios.
● Octave Band Real-Time Analyzer
● FFT Plot - Fast Fourier Transform
● Smooth HD Graphics
● Multispectral Harmonic Analyzer
● Integrated Sound Level Meter (dB-A weighted)
● FFT size from 256 to incredible 16384
● Hold Max and (unique feature) Min peaks
● Linear and Logarithm scales
● Various window functions: Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming, Tukey, Cosine, Lanczos, Blackman
● Max frequency live tracking
● Selected frequency live tracking
● Fullscreen mode
Octave RTA features
● Bars and unique spline plot modes
● Full, 1/3, 1/6 octave modes
● Hold max mode
● Selected bar tracking.
And much more...
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, problems or ideas via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• With the previous version I fix a lot of old bugs but add some new. This version fixes all newly added. Now the app is stable. Sorry for inconvenience.
Please be sure to rate this new version on the App Store and leave a review.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps me continue updating Spectrum Analyzer!
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to help ring out every room before performers ever get to the show. Maximizing gain before feedback is as simple as pushing the fader nice and slow until you hear the ringing start, then the app tells you exactly what you need to take out. Invaluable if you don’t have a digital mixer with a spectrum analyzer built in.
Thank you for your review. And absolutely great way of using the app.
Octave Band RTA Isn’t Working Correctly
Really like the app however I noticed the frequency numbers do not match the spectrum in the RTA mode. The spectrum looks accurate but the numerical results are not. Also the feedback button doesn’t work under help so I couldn’t reach out to the developer that way to explain the issue. I think if they fix that issue this will be a great app.
Thank you for using Spectrum Analyzer and sorry for inconvenience. We just fixed feedback button and some other minor bugs. Please write on email@example.com to explain how to reproduce the wrong readings. Which bands are off? Why do you think numerical results are wrong? Any details will be helpful to detect and fix the issue.
GREATEST Free App so far!
Awesome App and It's Free!
Have tried many other but nothing like this for Free, as it was free it pushes me to upgrade to the full version even though it's not necessary as this free version gives me everything I need!
A BIG 👍
Thank you for such a great review!
- Elena Polyanskaya
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Elena Polyanskaya
- In-App Purchases
- Spectrum Analyzer Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.