Audiobook Binder is a simple tool for converting your audiobooks from mp3 format to iPod-compatible m4b. Features:
- Author/title information in m4b audiobook
- Cover artwork
- Tuneable audio encoding properties: mono/stereo, sample rate
- Automatically adds m4b files to iTunes media library when encoding is finshed
- Splitting large audiobooks in volumes
- New modern-looking app icon courtesy of Yura Ugarov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minor bugfix: replace colon in title with hyphen (colon is special path symbol in OS X)
Ratings and Reviews
A free, easy to use, app that does what it says it does!
I don’t know if it was Apple or this app but...
The issue I had with audiobooks longer than 24 Hours not playing correctly seems to be fixed! So woo. Thank you
Wish I could pay for it
This app reminds me of those classic Mac OS X utilities that are just so simple and useful. It does exactly what it promises and works perfectly. I just wish it wasn't free so I could give the developer something for their great work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.