By Audiohand LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MADE FOR MUSICIANS
Audiohand is the quick and simple way for anyone to record music using nothing more than handheld devices. Best used by musicians looking to record quick demos with 2+ phones.
EASY TRACKING ANYWHERE
Place each phone near an instrument and record your rehearsals, band practice, demos, or even live shows. Audiohand balances out the mix and sends back one great sounding track.
SYNC MULTIPLE PHONES LIKE MULTI-TRACKING IN A STUDIO
With Audiohand, sync audio recordings from multiple phones to effortlessly create one high-quality, band-sourced, stereo track. The more devices you use, the better your track will sound! So get your band together and start making studio-quality tracks now. Right now, it's up to 4 connected devices.
TAKE YOUR STUDIO WITH YOU
You'll never have to wait for studio time again. Audiohand's advanced mixing logic turns your band's devices into a multi-track recorder, so you get clean, high def MP3s every time.
Audiohand uses your phone's built-in microphone. You can also patch a room's mixer through, or even use a separate microphone.
Our technology delivers mixes on-demand in just a couple of minutes. Audiohand carefully applies noise-reduction and reverb. It then masters your mix and sends it back through the app. Feel free to share it out as an MP3, literally any way you want.
- Simple interface makes recording with your phone easy and fun
- Share your mix! You won't be locked into any proprietary format
- Audiohand gives you MP3's to share easily - via text or email!
- Experiment! If you're using your phone's internal microphone, play with your phone placement and see where you get the best sound.
** IMPORTANT - If you start a recording and lock your screen, Audiohand will continue to record in the background. This may reduce the battery life on your device.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Addressed an annoying and random crash whenever deleting tracks
- Fixed and reinstalled our in-app support chat! (via smooch.io)
- Cleaner track playback screen
- Better status feedback for paired recordings
- Temporarily removed our in-app reverb settings to make room for better audio processing :)
- Squashed other bugs and generally improved stability and usability