By Tomoyuki Okawa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* 50% (US$9.99 to $4.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till July 15, 2013 *
- DIVIDE MULTIPLE AUDIO CLIPS INTO SEGMENTS OF AN EQUAL DURATION AT A TIME -
audioKut is a Mac desktop application that lets you divide one or more audio clips into segments of an equal duration. You specify the equal segment duration in terms of the number of seconds or minutes. And audioKut will cut them into pieces all at a time.
// Features //
1. Use a drop box to read audio files that are readily available at a time.
2. Set the segment duration, by which to cut original audio clips, between 1 second and 59 minutes.
3. Let the application keep audio properties such as the bit rate, sampling rate, number of channels in tact.
4. Language: English only.
5. The application supports the Retina display.
6. Application file size: 32.4 MB
7. The application comes with a complete online user’s guide. (Choose ‘User’s Guide’ under ‘Help.’)
// System requirements //
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
3. A computer display capable of showing at least 669 x 583 pixels
// Limitations //
1. A segment duration must be specified in a discrete, positive number between 0 and 59. Virtually, a segment duration must be specified between 1 second and 59 minutes.
2. The only audio formats that this application reads include AIF, AU, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA. Additionally, the user can force the application to read FLAC (.flac) and Monkey's audio (.ape) at their own risk.
3. A source file must NOT contain a special character in its name.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
1. When the user clicks on the Info toolbar button, the application will open an additional window to show media information.
2. The user can force the application to read additional media types including FLAC (.flac) and Monkey's audio (.ape) at their own risk. (See Preferences > Media types.)
3. Preferences: When the user attempted to select an alternative default export folder other than Documents and then canceled the select-folder window, the 'Other...' selection remained.
4. Fix: The application reloads preference values after the user reopens Preferences without saving changes before.
5. A few other minor changes and improvements are done.
This app won’t let you split MP3 file at the specific time where you want it. It just let you split into pieces (ex. 1minute sound files x4 and 20 second file for 4:20 music.)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tomoyuki Okawa
- © 2013 @MacHouse
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor