Audiolio - Audio Recorder, Text Notes, and Bookmarks with Dropbox
By Escape Velocity Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Audiolio gives you an easy way to mark specific locations in your audio recordings, so important information is literally at your fingertips!
Audiolio is perfect for bookmarking and adding notes to your recordings: school lectures, interviews, company meetings, you name it.
- Quickly and easily create bookmarks in audio you record
- Bookmark your audio with timestamps, captions, notes, and pictures
- Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
- Use a USB external microphone for high-quality recordings (requires iPad Camera Connection Kit).
Also Available for In-App Purchase
Use Audiolio with any audio on your iPad
- Bookmark audio in your Music, Podcast, or iTunes U libraries!
Share your bookmarks quickly and easily
- Share your bookmarks via Dropbox, Email, or iTunes File Sharing
- Share your bookmarks in the following formats: PDF, text file, or Audiolio's own file format
- Instantly share your bookmarks with other Audiolio users using the Audiolio file format
- Share your own recordings as .m4a
What's New in Version 1.17
1) Removed Dropbox upload limit.
2) Fixed crash on startup for users that originally bought V3.2 version of Audiolio.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Escape Velocity Apps LLC
- © 2014 Escape Velocity Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sharing Audiolio Notes$0.99
- Music Library Audio Tagging$0.99