Audiomack is a FREE streaming music app, built to let you stream and download the hottest new music, mixtapes, and podcasts in Hip-Hop, Electronic, and Reggae. Every song is downloadable - with or without wifi!
Audiomack has a totally proprietary Trending section that shows you the hottest, most buzzing new muisc and artists daily, before anyone else. Audiomack gives you the hottest new music!
Audiomack is always completely free to stream and download songs and mixtapes, with no premium subscription required. Audiomack has the most recent mixtapes, new tracks from your favorite DJs, and the ability to download for offline, data-free listening.
• Find new and trending new music first. Be the first of your friends to be up on what’s next.
• Unlimited streaming and downloading - play as much Hip-Hop, Electronic & Reggae, Pop, and Afropop as you want.
• Favorite any track, album, or playlist and easily search, browse, and shuffle your favorites collection.
• Easily sort both Trending & Charts sections by genre and/or date range for effortless music discovery.
• Use our fast, free music downloader to download thousands of songs, mixtapes, and albums for offline, data-free listening - no wi-fi needed.
• Browse expertly curated playlists by mood, genre, and create unlimited playlists of your own.
• Follow your favorite artists, producers, and tastemakers to build up your feed. Every time you open the app, any new releases from accounts you’ve followed will be waiting for you in your feed tab!
• Audiosnap: create a custom 15-second video or image synced to any song on Audiomack and export it to share on social media or with your friends.
• Play, pause, and skip tracks right from your iPhone lock screen.
• Looking for a music downloader? Audiomack lets you download over 3m+ songs with or without wifi!
• Browse the Trending & Charts sections to find today’s hottest releases. Swipe left and right here to move from Trending to Charts.
• Check out the left-most tab in the bottom navigation (My Feed). If you’re not following anyone yet, we’ll show you our premier accounts that you should follow!
• Click the Playlists tab in the bottom navigation (second to left) to browse our expertly curated and constantly updated playlists. We’ve got selections based on mood, musical genre, and much more!
• Found a song you want to share with friends? Click the scissor button on any song to create a Audiosnap - a custom 15 second video sync’ed to your new favorite song. Start and stop, flip the camera - you’re the director!
Audiomack Gold/Platinum Terms & Conditions as offered by Audiomack LLC:
Audiomack Gold and Premium are monthly subscription services that remove ads and provide additional features such as higher-definition streaming. If you purchase Audiomack Gold or Platinum ($1.99 or $2.99 USD per month, respectively), payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews at the same price ($1.99 for Gold, $2.99 for platinum) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. All prices mentioned here and in the app for Gold/Platinum subscription tiers are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries around the world, and are subject to change in the future. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Audiomack is always free to use without a subscription, and you may resume using Audiomack with ads at any time after your subscription ends.
- Fixed issue where playback was slow for users with many downloads.
- Fixed issue where you could not delete songs from an album when playing that album.
- Fixed issue where users would see connection issues due to incorrect password
- Album tracks now added to the play queue in trending.
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, this app is the best thing that I've ever downloaded!! The music selection has most of your favorites but there might not be every song you want. You can have as many playlists and download as much music as you want! The only problem is, when I want to shuffle my offline music when I'm not connected to wifi, it says to "check connectivity and download it again". I can only listen to the songs I've recently downloaded, I'd say about the first 10 songs. I love the app and all but I don't want to be limited of how many songs I can play. I don't know if it's because I have too much offline music or if it's just a lag, so if anyone has an answer please help a fellow music lover in need. And if it is a lag or glitch, hopefully the company fixes the problem about the offline music. But for now I give it a 4 star rating until the problem is solved. But I think you should download this app if you love music as much as I do. I use the app 24/7 and who would say no to free, unlimited music? (Edited: it seems the new update made the problem a lot worse and now it makes me go on a search hunt to see which songs I can actually listen to): it's getting quite irritating not being able to just easily shuffle my offline music and not have to worry about it. So hopefully I'll one day be able to listen to all my offline music).
Hello Sunny, Sorry for the trouble, we released version 3.9.9 on Friday with the intent of reducing the lag issues people were experiencing when they had lots of downloads and tried to play music offline. Can you let us know if even today you're still having those issues or if they've settled down since then? We appreciate your feedback as we want to make sure we either squashed that bug or continue working on a solution. -Kevin
You’re Missing Out!!!!!!
This is the BEST music app on the market. It has the greatest functions no matter what type of operating system you have.(too late Apple and I’m not deleting it, I have it now and now this iPhone will be the best iPod ever when I upgrade...ijs) It also has an offline option which is a life saver for those who don’t have unlimited data. You can make as many playlists as you want to group all of your favorite tracks together( because I have tons and don’t like skipping songs) for easy listening purposes. Create a simple, anonymous account and choose to share or not. You can pick from different genres and even choose by what type of mood you’re in. It does not crash or glitch and even sync’s directly to my Chevy Mylink with ease, just keep the Bluetooth on and get in the car.
THANK YOU AUDIOMACK KEEP IT FLOWING!!!!!!💯🎵🕺🏽👍🏽🤙🏽🤟🏽🙌🏽(👊🏽)
Actually pretty good
A really good music app replacement for Apple Music. Great style, convenient to use and it’s FREE. You can pay to remove the ads but everything else is FREE! And who doesn’t like FREE?! However I find some things still missing. First thing, the major problem, is that they don’t have all the songs. So if you really like a song and want to listen to it, it’s kind of disappointing that they don’t have it. Second, you can’t listen to your playlists offline. The offline function only works for each individual song. I’m a bit tired of opening the app again searching for the song I want to listen every time another song ends. Last thing, rarely happens, (still not so much buggy) but crashes. Overall, I really like the app but if you made these improvements, I think this app will be unrivaled! So I give this app 4/5 stars!
- Audiomack LLC
- 89.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Audiomack Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PLATINUM $2.99
- GOLD $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.