AudioMate – Easy audio control
By Ruben Nine
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Control all your audio devices from the status bar, receive system notifications when relevant events happen on your audio devices and more.
Most notable features:
• ALWAYS IN THE STATUS BAR!
AudioMate can display up to 2 parameters in the status bar at once:
• Master output volume (dB, %, or graphical)
• Sample rate
• Clock source
• USER CONTROL
Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input and output and more!
• User control: Change the master output volume, sample rate, clock source, system default input, output and more!
• DEVICE ACTIONS
Decide what actions to run when a device is connected, such as setting the device's master volume, sample rate, or clock source.
• SYSTEM NOTIFICATIONS
Optionally receive system notifications when…
• a device is added or removed
• a device's volume changes
• a device's mute state changes
• a device's sample rate changes
• a device's clock source changes
Please consider rating or reviewing AudioMate after each update to help us further develop our app.
AudioMate is now open source! Please visit our product page for more details.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Updated default status bar icon to be monochrome
- Fixed that information to show on status bar set to none was not persisted upon relaunch