Audiophile for iPad
By Musicsoft Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Audiophile is a simple yet powerful music player that sounds better than any other iPad music player. Enjoy studio-quality audio playback using MaxxAudio - an enhanced audio technology developed by Waves Audio, the leading audio-plugins company.
Just connect your iPad to speakers, an audio dock or to a stereo system and get the most out of your mobile music collection and cloud music. Audiophile optimizes your music playback for your speakers. Audiophile turns your iPad into a virtual hi-fi stereo system.
MaxxAudio is available for free to try with your own music. Unlimited use of MaxxAudio is offered via a one-time in-app-purchase.
• Quickly play any track from your iPhone mobile music collection
• Import ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC or AAC/M4A audio files from your PC or Mac using iTunes file sharing or from your iPad mobile music collection
• Create a playlist with tracks from your iPhone mobile music collection, your PC or Mac or from the cloud and play it with superior sound
• Enhance music playback quality using MaxxAudio. Turn on MaxxBass to boost the bass. Turn on MaxxTreble to boost the treble and turn on MaxxVolume to boost playback volume
• Optimize playback quality based on the type of speakers you use. Choose from iPhone Speakers, iPhone Dock Speakers, Small Speakers or Large Speakers
• Fine-tune MaxxAudio intensity parameters for an optimal playback experience
• Use MaxxLeveler to boost the volume of low-volume tracks
• Enhance music playback using an advanced 11-band EQ or use a simple 3-band EQ
• Enjoy gapless playback with control over the cross-fade duration
• Automatic normalization - increase the playback volume of quiet tracks. Turn normalization ON or OFF via the settings.
• Discover and play songs from Bander - a great mobile music promotion platform. Bander includes thousands of promotional songs made available directly by artists
• Discover and songs and mixes from DJCloud - the best source for EDM music. DJCloud includes the best EDM tracks and mixes
• Play songs and mixes from SoundCloud - the world's largest source of sounds. Quickly add your favorites Sounds, your own SoundCloud tracks or search SoundCloud for any available sound and play it in Audiophile
• Audiophile fully supports Airplay speakers such as wireless bluetooth headphones and AirPlay Speakers
What's New in Version 1.8
- Full iOS 8 support
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Thanks for your support and patience. Enjoy the best sounding music player for iPad :-)
Really makes digital music better
Update: they haven't responded to emails either. I have to lower my rating. The audio is still great but the app is unpredictably unreliable.
It locks up when adding to the playlist. It stops mid-track. It randomly decides to repeat tracks endlessly. It is frustrating and unusable. It doesn't clear up on a delete and reinstall and recent updates have not solved the problem. I loved the product and told my friends about it. I hope I can enjoy this product again.
I would have given it 5 stars before the new iOS update. Now it plays one song and halfway through the second it crashes. Tried uninstalling, reconfiguring to no avail. Emailed customer service which were belligerent and unhelpful. Don't waste your time or money.
Audiobus Broken !
We paid for use in Audiobus & I like many others have made expensive in app purchases ... Lacking functions such as repeat & shuffle
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 09, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MusicSoft arts
- © 2011-2014 Musicsoft Arts LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Maxx for Audiophile$16.99