Send sample data directly from your iPhone to your volca sample!
AudioPocket enables you to program your volca sample memory with audio samples from the following:
• The app. Record on-the-spot with the app, where you can preview, trim and normalize your impromptu sample recording.
• Your computer. Using iTunes File Sharing, just drag and drop into “AudioPocket documents”
• Factory presets. Choose from a library sound-designed by KORG.
Compatible audio files:
“aif”, “aiff”, “wav”, “mp3”, “caf”, “aac”, “m4a”
What is volca sample?
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sampled sounds in real-time for commanding live performances. It’s powerful on its own or as an addition to any existing volca setup. The volca sample lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers where any sound - vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches – can be used for your creations!
See more at:
● To use AudioPocket with the volca sample, the operating system for the volca sample must be "System Version 1.20 or later.
● You will need a stereo mini jack cable to connect your iPhone to your volca sample.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
• iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Desperately needs an update
Both the sample itself and this app desperately need updated. It’s just way too much work to get samples into the machine, and the idea that you can only do this using an app significantly limits the lifespan of the Volca Sample.
1. Allow files to be imported to the app using Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud folders, etc. Korg has this ability already built in to the Gadget’s Bilbao and Abu Dhabi modules, so it shouldn’t be that hard to add.
2. Allow samples to be imported directly to the Volca Sample from a computer
3. Add the ability to edit the in and out point of recorded samples in the app
4. Update the Volca Sample firmware to allow direct recording into a memory slot without a computer or iOS device.
No Open In
To transfer audio from one app to another app involves using open in or audio copy. This uses neither. The only way to copy files is to connect your iPad to computer and then transfer to the iPad. If I have a computer why do I need to use my iPad and this app. I was just transferred directly from my computer to Sample. This is just an obvious statement. Now if I make a sound on my iPad and then want to transfer it to Sample, I would need to transfer the sound from my iPad to my computer back to my iPad then finally in the Sample. That is absurd. Just add open in or audio copy. It’s a no-brainer.
Needs trimming and audio sharing
Allow me to trim samples I’ve loaded in AudioPocket from my computer so I can reduce size before loading onto volcano without needing a separate app on the computer to trim. Works great on samples I recorded on the phone, add for loaded samples as well.
Ability to open sounds made in other apps on my phone into AudioPocket
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.