This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Studio quality reverb for AUv3 compatible hosts / Audiobus / Inter-app audio and songs from your iTunes music library.
AudioReverb is an algorithmic reverberation app which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The creation of high quality reverb needs a realistic simulation of the important early reflections together with a smooth and colorless reverberation tail.
The early reflections are the most important clue for the human ear to get a feeling about the dimension and character of a room. Most algorithmic reverbs offer a number of different algorithms to simulate different natural rooms like chamber, halls or artificial ones like plates. AudioReverb uses impulse responses from real acoustic spaces and classical reverb algorithms to emulate their acoustical properties.
The resulting reverberation sets new standards in clarity and sense of space !
Use AudioReverb for enhancing your listening experience with your favourite iTunes songs.
Use AudioReverb as professional reverb plugin to improve the quality of any Audiobus or Inter-app audio compatible App.
• Smooth reverb tail generation.
• Early Reflection Modelling.
• 118 factory presets.
• 4 Band Equalizer.
• AudioUnit for AUv3 compatible hosts.
• Inter-app audio compatible effect.
• Audiobus 2 compatible as input/effect/output (requires iOS 7 or newer).
• Reverberate any song in your iTunes library.
• Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
• Audio recorder.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fixes Cubasis track freeze bug
How do I get a refund after regretting the purchase two minutes later?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 27, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © 2017 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.