By JS8 Media Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AudioRFX is a multi-purpose audio enhancement, filtering and effects app. Use the 31-band graphic equalizer to get the precise sound you want for an audio file, then export it to a new file. Or use any of the AudioRFX audio effect controls to apply effects such as distortion, delay, reverb, etc. AudioRFX makes use of Apple's powerful Core Animation technology to allow all of the controls for the many audio effects to be efficiently viewed.
- Multiple audio control panels to allow you to alter the sound of your audio files.
- Easy-to-apply audio effects and filters, including distortion, delay, reverb, bandpass, etc.
- 31-band graphic equalizer for very detailed control of sound quality.
- Fine tune each audio filter with a variety of detailed controls.
- Export the altered sound of your audio files.
- Core Animation integration for an efficient user interface.
- Many pre-configured presets for all audio controls and effects. Easily add and save your own presets.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Fixed the Help menu.
If only it was a iTune plugin
If this was a iTune plugin it would be great . This EQ sounds great but you can't listen to iTune through the thing in which all of us wants. But every band slider you move you can hear a difference. If only it was a iTune add-on I would pay twice the money for it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 18, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JS8 Media Inc.
- © JS8 Media Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later