AudioShare - audio document manager
By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
What's New in Version 2.7.4
• Allow high quality Bluetooth Audio (A2DP) and AirPlay output.
• Add setting for M4A AAC bitrate.
• Add M4A ALAC (Apple Lossless) format.
• Only check for old trash once a week.
• Auto-play next file when using preview-play button in Library (if LOOP is not enabled).
• Improve info about opened file (lossless, bit rate, etc).
• Update to Audiobus SDK 3.
• Update to AudioCopy SDK 3.4
• Switched to new Dropbox API 2.
• Hopefully fix rare Trash crash.
• Fixes for sample rate adaption.
• Improve Music Library import.
• Various minor tweaks and fixes.
Awesome and always getting better
I love this app. Still my go to app for field recordings, as the end of my Audiobus chain, quick sound fixes and more. So many audio apps come and go but this has been here since I started making sound on an iPod touch 3. I feel safe continuing to use it because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Dropbox support is a must have for me and this app has had it as far back as I can remember. Copy and paste a must as well. Easy to use and a must for iOS musicians. Can't wait to see what the future holds! Thanks for all of your work!!!
Still love it, but can we get the HTTP downloads again?
As epic as ever, and the ALAC support is pretty interesting. But my question is if we can get the browser, or even a version of wget to download files directly inside like the old days. :-) I'm using FileBrowser right now to do it for stuff like free downloads from SoundCloud (it's how I check how much they trash a new upload from anything on my iOS devices) and was hoping the SDK/Apple AppStore policies might have changed to allow that again. I'm only asking on here as the dev is pretty quick, and others might still be wondering. Thanks.
My iPad is now my portable sample bank
What a great way to get my samples into my hardware samplers. It's so mobile and organized. I've got plenty of sounds to work with in my music making apps as well. So good.
I would like to see some more options available front and center at all times however like looping, etc (like a DAW maybe?) but other than that it's perfect!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jonatan liljedahl
- © 2012 Jonatan Liljedahl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.