AudioShare - audio document manager
By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
"If you make music with an iDevice, you need this app. It just makes sense." - smitematter.com
"AudioShare is a Must Have App for musicians, a Killer App!" - apps4idevices.com
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain! AudioShare is also a node itself that can be used in other hosts like Garageband or Auria.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats.
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import/Export through iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare Document Picker extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of sound file
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Share your sounds on your SoundCloud account
• Send your sounds by email
NOTE: Please don't use reviews and rating as a channel for negative feedback or complains, I can't reply there! Just send me an email instead.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
• Added setting for preferred hardware sample rate.
• Now allows recording in 48k and 96k sample rates.
• Show number of selected beats while trimming with beat-snap enabled.
• Don't stop audio when backgrounding if recorder MONITOR is active.
• Fixed measurement mode sometimes not taking effect.
• Fixed issue with VU-meter not displaying stereo signals correctly in some situations.
• Improved exporting of large files to Dropbox.
• Updates for iOS 9 and iPhone 6S.
• Updated Audiobus SDK.
• Various minor bugs has been fixed.
• Built-in web browser had to be removed, unfortunately. NOTE: This was not my decision. Please don't give the app bad reviews because of this. Send me an email if you want to know more.
One of the most essential apps for iOS music production
Along with AudioBus and AudioCopy, AudioShare is in the top 3 most essential apps for iOS music makers. If you use a DAW like Auria or Cubase to record projects, make beats and grooves with apps like iMC, BeatMaker and iMaschine 2 or if you just experiment with the dozens of synth apps, you NEED to have AudioShare in your toolbox. Transporting samples and audio into an app, recording samples with the in app recorder (with IAA!) and transferring them to drum machine apps and samplers, using Dropbox to import sounds into AudioShare to be exported out....the list is endless. This is a pro tool for a pro format; making music, professional quality music, is possible because of the power of great apps like AudioShare and many others on iOS. This app is a requirement, end of story.
a Must Have Tool
This was already one of the most essential apps a musician could own on iOS. Now, it's even more so. It makes moving audio files from where they are to where I need them as easy as tapping a screen. Simple and elegant, AudioShare removes iOS's inspiration-killing obstacles.
Loss of browser is a setback – but still a must-have
If you make music on iOS, you want to have this. Lost the web browser, probably an Apple requirement, which is inconvenient for me.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jonatan liljedahl
- © 2012 Jonatan Liljedahl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.