As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
Import audio or video files
Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
Play audio and video at zero speed
Transpose any music
Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
Note: This is the LITE edition of AudioStretch, which has a few feature limitations. To get all the features, without the limitations, consider buying the Full version.
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION:
• Max song duration 3 minutes (full version 3 hours)
• Speed range from -1.5x to 1.5x (full version -10x to +10x)
• Pitch shift +/- 3 semitones (full version +/- 36 semitones)
• Load songs from your Music Library
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact email@example.com
- An artwork of the playing track is now displayed on the lock screen.
- Fixed issues with opening App Store page from Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the idea. Doesn't work with Apple Music
As a drummer I'd love to slow down some of my favorite solos and breaks so that I can transcribe them and practice them later. Unfortunately, none of my saved music can be accessed through this app. My playlists show up, but no songs appear in them and when I search my library nothing comes up. I have many songs downloaded on my phone downloaded from Apple Music, but still nothing seems to work.
Very disappointing, as I see great potential in the app, but unfortunately it won't even allow me to use it
We're sorry for the frustration, Tracks from Apple Music cannot be loaded into AudioStretch due to DRM (Digital Rights Management). You can however load songs that you've bought from iTunes or copied into iTunes from a CD which are synced to your iPhone's Music Library. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, anytime.
Love it! Works w Paid ITunes Songs Beautifully
I thought it wasn't working when I first downloaded it (similar problem; I saw my playlists, but the songs were missing from them), but once I searched for my purchased tracks with the app, I could play with and edit those. Love the app, thanks all!
I needed this to pitch the sound on a video and it did exactly that! Also, it doesn’t affect the sound quality and it takes about 2 seconds to do.
Hi Champagne Coasts - That's great to hear! Cheers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.