AudioStretch - Power Tool for Music Transcription
By Cognosonic Pte Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.
As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
• Import audio or video files
• Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
• Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
• Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
• Play audio and video at zero speed
• Transpose any music
• Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Load songs from your Music Library. (Note: songs from Apple Music have DRM and therefore cannot be loaded).
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.3.0
• Added Help under Settings. Includes info on shortcuts accessible via double-tap and long-press on various buttons.
We hope you're enjoying the app! Please keep it updated so you've always got your latest and greatest improvements.
Audiostretch is a awesome.
Audiostretch is a awesome. I have been looking for a video slow-downer for practicing my new and previously recorded fiddle tunes. The scrubbing is buttery smooth and the waveform/repeat region is easy to set. I like that I can access the audio library and the camera roll and browse iCloud, however I have all my previous fiddle videos stored in the ‘Video library / home videos’ directory which I cannot now access with the browser.
If you can ever add the ability to browse to this directory it would be great. Also opening a video from the camera roll and then saving (with the ability to change the filename) to the home video or other directories would be fantastic.
Where is MIDI? Should have at least the ability to sync to an external MIDI sequencer app or actually have it's own built-in sequencer so that it can transcribe audio tracks into MIDI tracks. Without those features, this app is pretty limited for what it costs to buy.
Minimal and powerful; like Dark Sky for music.
Recommended to others - and they too love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cognosonic Pte Ltd
- © 2017 Cognosonic Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.