Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.
As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
• Import audio or video files
• Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
• Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
• Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
• Play audio and video at zero speed
• Transpose any music
• Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Load songs from your Music Library. (Note: songs from Apple Music have DRM and therefore cannot be loaded).
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- An artwork of the playing track is now displayed on the lock screen.
- Fixed issues with opening App Store page from Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
This app was suggested in a Facebook group and happened to get some great comments and the price was great! I went ahead and purchased the full version and have no regrets! In fact, just yesterday I recorded a bass line in a higher octave that was triggering a synth app. I decided I wanted a low octave to synch with it, but playing the bass line over exactly like the original would be virtually impossible! I exported the original bass line into the AudioStretch app and lowered the pitch down a full octave without slowing the file and there was very little sound degradation! I then exported back to my DAW and it was perfect!
Another great feature is this app will change video audio without changing the video itself...just the audio. It really saves some steps if you are editing a video!
I highly recommend this app! 😊💖✨
Had app for Five Minutes. Wow
This is the only slow down app to by period. I have had them all and have been battling the slow down challenge for 55 years. Cassette tapes you name it but this is SO Easy to use already The scrub feature and the in app reminders are a blessing. Other apps I have used are a maze of settings but not this one although in the Settings section I noticed a bunch of useful shortcuts. I wish Ableton had the scrub feature. Thanks so much guys.
Hi abritabroad2 - Thank you for the support and the great feedback, we appreciate it!
Audiostretch is a awesome.
Audiostretch is a awesome. I have been looking for a video slow-downer for practicing my new and previously recorded fiddle tunes. The scrubbing is buttery smooth and the waveform/repeat region is easy to set. I like that I can access the audio library and the camera roll and browse iCloud.
However, I notice if I capture a video through AudioStretch and then export it to iCloud, it only saves the audio. Am I missing something, is there a way to save the captured video file to iCloud?
Also, a way to rename the file as it is saved to iCloud would be nice as well. I can rename it in the Files app, but it’s just an extra step.
Hi MostlyFromMaine - Thanks for the stars! We'll forward your request for a video exporting feature to the Product Team for future consideration. Email email@example.com for help, anytime.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.