Audio Tone Generator for iPad
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
High Quality Audio Signal Generator App for iPad! Try to check your sound system!
"Audio Tone Generator for iPad" is a high quality Audio Signal Generator application for iPad, which creates the Audio Reference Signals as Sine waves, Frequency Sweep, White Noise and Pink Noise. This app is the high-performance edition of iPhone app, "Audio Tone Generator".
It has a high precision of DVD quality and a frequency accuracy of 0.1Hz.
In the latest version 4.0, it has been added a new feature, the band-pass & band-stop filtering control function in Noise mode.
It will help you to make the benchmark for your audio equipment and loudspeakers, your listening environment and room acoustics or your hearing.
The signals created by this app can be best used in conjunction with external devices, such as an audio spectrum analyzer or a sound level meter.
- Sine waves signal generation:
Preset frequencies : 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 2000Hz, 4000Hz, 8000Hz, 16000Hz
- Frequency Sweep signal generation:
Preset frequencies : 20Hz - 20000Hz, 200Hz - 4000Hz, 1000 - 8000Hz, 220 - 880Hz
Sweep Time span from 10 seconds to 180 seconds (Default : 60 sec)
Reverse sweep signal generation.
- Direct frequency input from the keyboard. (in 0.1Hz accuracy)
- White Noise and Pink Noise generation with filter processing :
High pass filter (HPF) : 100 - 20000Hz/100Hz unit, Preset 100Hz, 400Hz
Low pass filter (LPF) : 100 - 20000Hz/100Hz unit, Preset 4KHz, 8kHz
- Selection of the output channel. (L & R / L / R)
- Phase Inversion in STEREO output. (In phase / Out of phase)
- Output Gain Control.
- Supports of frequencies range between 20.0Hz to 23999.9Hz.
- DVD Quality Output
- Frequency Accuracy : 0.1Hz
- Retina Display Support
- Evaluating of Loudspeakers and Headphones
- Evaluating and Tuning of Audio amplifiers, Equalizers and many other Sound equipments.
- Acoustics testing.
- Frequency response measurement for Audio systems using White noise and Pink noise
- Burn-in for Audio systems, Sound equipments and Loudspeakers.
- Sound Masking.
- Relaxation and Meditation.
- Hearing loss Test.
- Mosquito sound creation.
On the keyboard input of frequency, please press the Return key after entering a numeric value. Also, in the Frequency Sweep mode, please press the Return key after entering continuously two numeric values.
Please be careful that the high-frequency signals of high volume in continuous may damage the loudspeakers, even if your ears do not perceive it as being too loud.
AirPlay data transmission is a wireless communication system using Apple's proprietary audio data compression. For this, there are cases where the random sound noise is generated by radio condition and the compatibility of AirPlay connection equipments.
Note that it may occur at particularly high frequency band.
*** Newest Release App ***
Now released new powerful noise generation tools, "Octave Band Noise Generator / Lite - free of charge“, as the best sound source for environmental sound measurement, sound tuning, auditory effects like tinnitus relief and sound masking. It can generate the programable noise signal by using the band-pass filtering of 1/1 and 1/3 octave band with ideal steep attenuation characteristics.
TOON,LLC is a company that seeks the comfort of sound environment based on our acoustic proprietary technology, and we will provide tools for audio professional, sound technology, home theater installer, and anyone who loves audio.
Please visit our iOS App Support page for more information on this app.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Appended the filter frequency settings in Noise mode.
- Improved a part of code.
- Changed the screen design.
- Requires iOS10.1 or later.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TOON,LLC
- © TOON, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.