Audreio is an elegant solution for connecting devices in your music making process. Stream and record full bandwidth audio between iOS devices or iOS and desktop DAWs (running the Audreio plugin). Stream over the local network or remotely, anywhere in the world.
No audio interface is needed. Using your existing router over the local network (or via the standard device cable between iOS and desktop connections), Audreio streams audio from an Inter-App Audio (IAA) application on one device, the built-in mic, or a recorded file to another device. The received audio can then be routed to the speaker, an IAA host, or captured to a file using the built-in recorder.
Audreio’s easy-to-use interface will have you streaming audio in no time. Simply select a device on your local network that you would like to send audio from, and you’re ready to stream. There are no IP addresses to enter and no complicated set-up to deal with.
• Audio streaming (via cable): Stream 32-bit audio between your iOS device and the Audreio plugin—sold separately—running on a DAW (e.g. ProTools, Logic, Live, etc...)
• Wireless audio streaming: Stream 16-bit audio between other iOS devices running Audreio, or between a desktop DAW running the Audreio plugin.
• Recorder: Capture the incoming audio from a remote device, an IAA app, or the microphone.
• Safe Record: When recording from a remote connection, the audio file will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming produces audible glitches.
• File export: Export recorded files via AudioCopy or iTunes file sharing
• Transport: Control playback and recording on a remote device and IAA host with the transport controls.
• IAA effects hosting: use your iOS device as an effect from another device
• MIDI support with Audreio plugin: use an iOS instrument just like a synth plugin in your DAW
Requires iOS 10.3 or higher.
Note: Reliable streaming of uncompressed audio over wi-fi depends heavily on your router and network conditions. Audreio provides a simple setting to control the relation between latency and streaming performance.
Updated to work on latest devices and iOS versions.
Added support for playback over Bluetooth devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Speakerphone for mixing? YUP!
I saw this on a Dave Pensado video and knew I had to have it. Bouncing down and then syncing with iTunes to do a phone check, then taking notes and going back to the mix is grueling. This saves so much stinking time, and I’ve found myself not just checking, but actively mixing through the phone speakers. They give you a much tighter picture of the mids that translates up very well to full speakers. It really helps point out harshness in the 4K area that is harder to pinpoint in broadband speakers. Great idea and execution.
I saw it on Pensado’s place a few months ago. I tried it then but got frustrated because it kept glitching with the remote mixing (over WiFi), so I asked for a refund.
I recently saw they also had local mixing (just having to plug the phone into your laptop), and now it’s the perfect way to check my mixes on my phone.
They should just abandon the remote mixing until it gets better because it’s complete trash even over great WiFi. I would’ve given 5 stars if that wasn’t promoted and if I thought I was just getting the local mixing.
Solid Product 👍🏿
I wanted to give this a 5 star, but i cant. 1 reason = 2 stars. If using on your phone, i suggest airplane mode. If a text or call comes in while using, it interupts and needs to be restarted in DAW and phone for a successful connection to happen again. frustrating to figure out but now that i know...
- 8.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Audreio
- In-App Purchases
- 125 minutes $9.99
- 30 minutes $2.99
- 2000 minutes $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.