Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge
By Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Intermediate and experienced bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the online Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
The Daily Bridge Column includes the following features:
- Interactive deals that you can bid, play, and defend accompanied by a complete walkthrough that you can view beforehand or after trying the deal.
- Bidding quizzes on various aspects of the game.
- Columns by guest celebrities such as World Champion Eddie Kantar.
- Interviews with the top players and coaches in the game, such as Eric Rodwell and Eric Kokish.
- Famous deals, where you have a chance to play the deal and then read the story behind it.
After viewing the trial columns, you can subscribe to the Daily Bridge Column for $9.99 per month. As a subscriber, you will be able to access each day’s column from your iPad, PC, or MAC.
Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction is the first set of lessons from Learn to Play Bridge with Audrey Grant. It is designed for the absolute beginner. The material is presented in a clear, well-organized format, moving smoothly from one topic to the next. It’s based on the most up-to-date information the game has to offer.
It includes the following features:
- A sound track that accompanies the lesson material, allowing you to focus on the hands and the graphics.
- High quality graphics explaining the various lesson points.
- Practice deals – you’ll play with skilled robots to help you develop good card play techniques.
- Interactive quizzes that let you review what you have learned and track your progress.
After viewing the first free lesson, you can purchase the entire set Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction for $34.99.
What's New in Version 2.46
Minor update to graphics.
Audrey Grant Better Bridge
This is an incredible teaching tool everyone that loves bridge should have. There are many levels to this app which are all excellent. Also, a paper or digital magazine is offered which is well written as well as informative. I have subscribed to many online bridge sites and this is, hands down, the most accurate.
Top notch. Exceptionally well organized. Logical.
Attention to detail at every turn. Voice overs are a
very nice touch. Only change that I would suggest
is an improvement in navigation that would allow you
to return to where you were in lesson - sort of a smart Go Back button.
My bridge game has improved dramatically from using this program. Tech support is great. And this latest version allows you to search for a topic and instantly have access to all the bidding lessons or hands that apply. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 2.46
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge Software Copyright © 2014 GGP Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30-day Daily Bridge Column subscription$9.99
- Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction$34.99
- Five Steps to Simplify the End Play$11.99