Audubon Nature Pacific Northwest
By Green Mountain Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best field guide for the season!
Download the field guide to the Pacific Northwest and learn about ten different species topics!
This is the must-have guide for the nature enthusiast, providing immediate access to 10 different subjects. Learn to identify everything from birds and fishes to spiders and sea creatures with professional photographs, bird songs, range maps and more. Let this authoritative reference guide lead you to discover to all of Pacific Northwest nature, whether you're in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild. Covers Oregon and Washington states.
Nature at your Fingertips!
• Over 2000 species of birds, butterflies, fish, insects and spiders, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, seashells, seashore creatures, trees, and wildflowers
• Beautiful color photographs for every species
• Bird songs and calls in crystal clear audio
• Range Maps showing migration and resident ranges
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, range, behavior, and more.
• Share observations with friends directly from the app by email or Facebook
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), by family for every subject
• Search by species shape, state, habitat, region, zip code, color, size, or many other variables specific to each subject.
• No internet connection necessary.
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
The National Audubon Society’s mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- Updated Facebook library
- Adjusted resources for iPhone6/6+
- Enhanced performance
i, too, am in washington state and my location always comes up as woodstock, vt. its not easy at all to move the tiny pin across the country map. no matter, location still comes up as vt. the update seemed to have mucked up the app. more than willing to come back and change my review if the location can be set correctly. otherwise, im pleased with the apps other functions.
The worst app I've ever seen
Autofilled my location as Vermont even though I'm in Seattle. Virtually impossible to change it. Then every time I try to log a sighting it says I'm in Vermont all over again. What a waste of $5.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 959 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Green Mountain Digital LLC
- © Green Mountain Digital LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.