By Audulus LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound - now made easier than ever with nearly 100 built-in Eurorack-style modules.
▶ Winner of Electronic Musician Magazine Editor's Choice Award, 2017
"Audulus 3 out and is stunning!" - Richard Devine, devinesound.net
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven." - Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth." - UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!" - Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control" - sequencer.de
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
▶ Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
...and many more!
▶ Built-in Nodes:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Math expression module - 34 operation expression language
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• Low Pass Filter with resonance
• High Pass Filter
• Feedback Delay
• Unit Delay
• DC Blocker
• Envelope Follower
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• RGB Light
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Polyphonic/Monophonic signal converters
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ Recommended hardware: 4th Generation iPad or later. iPhone 5 or later.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Fix in-app help.
Incredibly Deep and Great Module Collection
The evolution of this app continues to amaze. I'd rate it 10 stars if I could. Audulus is like the Lego kit of iOS musical instrument and FX creation. You can literally build anything your brain can think of. Chances are good that the folks at the Audulus forum have already built it and added it to the impossibly large collection of modules that can be downloaded and opened in Audulus. Thank you devs and users for making this such an awesome thing.
A great way to learn modular synthesis and visual programming
I'm admittedly new to modular synthesis, but the amount of resources available and the capabilities of this app make this a no brainier for iOS music production. The skys the limit!
Really love this!
The ability to create so many wonderful synths and experiment with audio is wonderful.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 132 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audulus LLC
- © 2017 Audulus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.