By Audulus LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound - now made easier than ever with nearly 100 built-in Eurorack-style modules.
▶ Winner of Electronic Musician Magazine Editor's Choice Award, 2017
"Audulus 3 out and is stunning!" - Richard Devine, devinesound.net
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven." - Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth." - UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!" - Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control" - sequencer.de
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
▶ Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
...and many more!
▶ Built-in Nodes:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Math expression module - 34 operation expression language
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• Low Pass Filter with resonance
• High Pass Filter
• Feedback Delay
• Unit Delay
• DC Blocker
• Envelope Follower
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• RGB Light
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Polyphonic/Monophonic signal converters
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ Recommended hardware: 4th Generation iPad or later. iPhone 5 or later.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
What's New in Version 3.3.7
- Add "Clear History" command to the context menu when tapping on the background.
- Other bug fixes.
New in 3.3:
- New Audio Engine! Thanks to FANCY ALGORITHMS, you can now use z-1 without slowing down your entire patch.
- New Patch Library! A revamped patch library including some great new examples.
- Search by tag in the Patch Browser.
- New node/module addition UI. Tap on the background and select Create. Removed the toolbar.
- Support for split-screen and portrait orientation on iPad.
- Support for iOS 10.
A very engaged developer
I was quite frustrated when I first downloaded Audulus, but Mark Boyd was really responsive to requests for explanations and encouraging in tone. I hope that this will continue to be updated and become a reliable part of my creative tool kit.
Come on the adventure
As soon as the updates stopped coming on Jasuito I decided to invest in this app. I was not disappointed. This app has no parallel on the App Store. It is more powerful and customizable in every way. While Audulus has gotten (a lot) easier with the 3.0 update, modular synthesis isn't for the faint of heart. It's not for everybody. But if you enjoy learning, tinkering, and a challenge, get over here!
stunning,brilliant sounds and interface
thanks fir the sale price! i have ipad mini3 and so far it works great with it .. i am very excited to learn to use this app and cant wait to download tons of other users synths made with this!!!! i am saving up for an ipad pro just to use this app er seeing how freeking stunning this app is !!)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 3.3.7
- Size: 131 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audulus LLC
- © 2016 Audulus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.