By Wilson Holliday
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"Great concept... this app looks sick"
- David Pietrzak, earkandiplugins.com
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
▶ Key Features:
• Audio Unit hosting - use your favorite plugins
• fluid interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets - quickly change between settings
• unlimited history - everything you do is stored
• polyphony - process multiple voices
• encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Sample Player
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades (see note below):
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack - two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack - Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
▶ NOTE: Mac OS 10.6.8 does not support In-App-Purchases. We recommend upgrading to 10.7 or later if possible. ◀
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Reduce memory usage.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wilson Holliday
- © 2013 W. Taylor Holliday
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Math Expression Node Upgrade$9.99
- Custom Nodes$9.99
- Timing Mode$6.99
- Switch Pack$3.99
- Poly Pack Upgrade$6.99