By Wilson Holliday
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
▶ Key Features:
• fluid interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets - quickly change between settings
• unlimited history - everything you do is stored
• polyphony - process multiple voices
• encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades (see note below):
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack - two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack - Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
▶ Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later. ◀
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
What's New in Version 2.10.6
- Fix a bug where Audulus could hang on startup.
- Graphics performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 2.10.6
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wilson Holliday
- © 2015 W. Taylor Holliday
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Math Expression Node Upgrade$9.99
- Custom Nodes$9.99
- Poly Pack Upgrade$8.99
- Switch Pack$7.99
- Timing Mode$7.99