Audulus Modular Synthesizer
By Wilson Holliday
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for both iPad and iPhone!
▶ Buy once for iPad and iPhone.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven." - Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth." - UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!" - Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control" - sequencer.de
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Please note: Audulus Requires iOS 7. Minimum Recommended Hardware: iPad 2 or iPhone 4s.
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Coming soon:
• Presets - quickly change between patch configurations
• Sample Playback
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Feedback Delay
• Unit Delay
• DC Blocker
• Envelope Follower
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades:
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Math expression module -34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack - two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack - Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
What's New in Version 2.10.3
- Fix bug with processing MIDI while Audulus is in the background
- Reduce potential audio glitches for large patches
- Reduce overall CPU usage
Wonderful learning and exploration environment
I love this app for music making purposes, but the real pleasure for me is learning. I find it is a catalyst to asking all kinds of questions, and I've learned so much since getting this app. The community is also amazing, full of interesting ideas, and support. Taylor is also great at support, responding to emails and forum posts.
Amazing piece of software
The keyboard: it's onboard (per the product description here)
and is quite lovely
To say this is an amazing synthesizer is an understatement. It's a work of art, a must-have synth Lego set that has no discernible limits.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 24, 2015
- Version: 2.10.3
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wilson Holliday
- © 2014 W. Taylor Holliday
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Custom Nodes$9.99
- Math Expression Node Upgrade$9.99
- Poly Pack Upgrade$8.99
- Switch Pack$7.99
- Timing Mode$7.99