By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A versatile 4-band parametric stereo equalizer for everything between subtle frequency enhancements and agressive boosting/cutting or special resonator effects.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Two parametric peak filters with gain, frequency and Q.
• Low-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
• High-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
• Displays the resulting frequency response graph in real-time.
• Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer with pre/post/off switch.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Less complex and more stable audio engine. Should get rid of crashes when connecting to host.
• Follow hardware/host samplerate without converting.
• Offline rendering from AudioShare now works again.
• Various tweaks and improvements.
A must have
These apps have taken my iPad production to the next level. Buy the bundle, it is a must have as it will augment all of your current music apps.
Figuring out how to use them can be a little daunting, I recommend just playing with one at a time against a sound you already know well so you get an idea of what each one does
No difference sound with app open or close
I was excited to hear the sound from this app but this app just didn't make any sound difference if the app is open or close. Tried install the app couple time and made no difference. I tried to load preset EQ and adjust the setting but make no difference in sound. Tried with/without headphone and still same issue. My phone have the latest iSO 9.2.1 version. Wasted 5 buck.
Simple and powerful. Wish everything on earth managed that combo as well! Can do broad 'tone fixes' or get incredibly surgical.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jonatan liljedahl
- © 2013 Jonatan Liljedahl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.