High quality real time reverb audio effect, for everything between small rooms, resonators, and infinitely large spaces.
This app is the first in the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Built-in resonant filters.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
Removed the IAA switcher panel, since using this sometimes crashed iOS system processes, rebooting the device! (Sudden black screen with spinning wheel). Also updated to Audiobus SDK 3.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent - Update
Still one of the best even thought not AU yet. :)
Just buy it. Sounds great and integrates well through Audio Share and Audiobus. A no-brainer!
good effect. would be better as an AU. 😉
ok, my bad. Thought au was for audio unit...
Developer Response ,
If you check the dates, you'll see I made AUFX long before AU plugins was introduced in iOS. The abbreviation stands stands for "audio effect".
I love it. Easy to use and sounds **amazing**. Great integration with AUM via IAA controls.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.