Do you know where your patients are? Augr alerts you when patients you follow are admitted, discharged, or transferred. Click on alerts to get more information or to call patients, physicians, or facilities.
Become aware. Intervene. Improve patient outcomes.
Not at UPMC? That's ok, we're currently expanding to new hospitals! If you're not at UPMC, contact Augr at email@example.com to set up an account.
* Get alerts and notifications for any transitions in care (TOC).
* Identify potential problems and intervene.
* Prevent potential 30-day re-admittance penalties.
* Monitor patients and coordinate with other care providers to prevent unnecessary tests and potentially dangerous treatments.
* View recent patient visit history and patient problem lists from Epic and Cerner.
* Call relevant patients, facilities, or physicians to relay important care information directly from Augr.
Questions? Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Good lookin app and useful
Helps my practice group save money by preventing readmissions 👌
- 24.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 UPMC Enterprises
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.